.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, July 13, 2013

★ Messages from Jesus to Chosen Child 7/ 6-12 /13 ★

AS FOR ALL PRIVATE REVELATIONS, THE READER NEEDS TO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE IN DISCERNING WHAT ALONE IN THE MESSAGES ARE THE TRUTHS WHICH THE LORD WISHES TO COMMUNICATE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nossa Senhora de Fátima – ORA PRO NOBIS

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (July 6-12, 2013)

June 6, 2013 (9:46am)
Tell My beloved children to be aware that there will be major riots very soon. They will be all over the country in every state. They will be sparked by racial slurs deliberately said and by other disturbances caused by a trial going on right now. There may be Marshall Law. This is all being orchestrated by those in the White House. I know this all sounds unbelievable but sad to say this is true. There have been plans in the making for a long time and now they think they can pull it off without being suspected. This will take the attention away from the scandals. Try as they might the scandals will not go away even if there is Marshall Law. The public won't forget about it. We are still going to get a good president even if it doesn't look like that will ever happen. It takes trust, prayers and perseverance to stay in touch with these messages I realize that but in the end you will be rewarded.
I love you, Jesus.


July 7, 2013 (11:49am)
Tell My beloved children not to forget to pray for your country. It is still under attack by those who seek to destroy it by dismantling the Constitution. Your Supreme Court no longer defends the articles of the Constitution since they, not all, but some are controlled by the powers who run your country. You can no longer depend on their help. It is only prayer and fasting that will save your country. You have no idea how close you came to losing your country by the powers remaking the Constitution to serve their purposes. It will take men and women of great courage and integrity to get back what was lost. These patriotic people will do anything and suffer any consequences for what they are doing to bring God back into the Constitution. Your founders founded this country on God given rights of freedom and it is only by keeping this idea sound that will keep this country safe from all who wish to bring in any other form of government. Continue to praise and thank God for being able to live in so great a country.
I love you, Jesus.


July 8, 2013 (8:50am)
Tell My beloved children to save your money while you can. You may need it when they begin to close the banks. I know this sounds hard to believe, My children, but it is going to happen soon. The Administration is coming up with more ways to destroy the economy and this is one way they will accomplish it. Oh, My children, there are so many people involved in this scheme and they all think they are going to profit by it. Unknown to them is only a small number of them will have the opportunity. The powers behind the scenes are the ones who will gain all the money, the others they are just using. My dear ones, there is still time to get yourself right with God, but don't take any chances that you don't have to worry. You have no idea when God's Mercy will end and His Divine Justice begins. My dear children, there are good things that will happen for the future of your country but before that occurs you may have to suffer under this Administration until they are brought to justice. I know you are always told to be patient, but you will be so happy that you stayed with the truth of these messages since you will be prepared for whatever happens through your prayers and perseverance.
I love you, Jesus.


July 9, 2013 (9:33am)
Tell My beloved children there will come a time when you wished you had prayed more. Once you realize the peace and calm that comes through prayer from the heart, you will be praying more. Even when your prayers aren't answered the way you want them to be you can still have peace of mind. My dear children, there are so many things to pray for now that the spiritual battle is so intense. Most of you have never experienced such an abundance of trials in your lives at one time. This is because satan's time is getting shorter and he wants to destroy as many souls as he can before he has to leave. This is why prayer is so important and wearing blessed articles. This will protect you even if you don't understand how it works. Your faith will be honored by wearing them. Oh, My children, keep remembering that good will come from all this evil when you pray for your country and those who will be your next leaders. They will be so good for your country since above all they love God.
I love you, Jesus.


Brown Scapular Miracles, & FREE Scapulars

July 10, 2013 (9:15am)
Tell My beloved children to look out for major race riots which were predicted in earlier messages. There are those who would riot for the sake of the excitement and others who stir up and agitate others to follow them. Oh, My children, pray that there will be people who can calm down the situation before any murders or bloodshed becomes more prominent in each of the states where this will occur. My dear ones, the Administration is looking forward to having the attention taken away from them so they can continue their mischief behind the scenes when no one is watching. This will not last a long time but the Administration is hoping to use this as an excuse to call for Marshall Law. Only your prayers will prevent this from happening. Continue to trust and have faith that you will have a good and faithful president in the future after all the things come to pass that have to before this can happen. In the mean time know that God is with your country through the difficult times ahead.
I love you, Jesus.


July 11, 2013 (10:20am)
Tell My beloved children there is going to be great joy in Heaven when all of you reading and heeding these messages are given the truth and you will know that all this was not in vain. Once all that has been told here comes to pass you will be blessed abundantly for all your prayers and sacrifices. So continue to trust, My children. There will be great turmoil in the days and weeks to come so be sure to stay close to home if possible. Some people are waiting to get the signal to start the riots. Once they begin it will spread like wild fire throughout the states and many innocent people will be killed and have much to suffer. These things will occur due to the sins of the nation. It would not have had to happen if My children had God in their lives and they depended on Him. Oh, My children, I'm sorry you have to learn the hard way. Soon My Divine Mercy will change to My Divine Justice. Don't wait until it's too late to be redeemed of your sins. I want all My children to be saved. Be at peace in the love of the Lord and know that this too shall pass and there will be joy and peace in the future.
I love you, Jesus.


July 12, 2013 (9:33am)
Tell My beloved children to continue reading and spreading these messages to anyone you know. There will be sound advice for what you can do to be safe from any harm that may happen through terrorist attacks. There will be attacks since they are already planned and ready to be carried out. Oh, My children, there is so much evil in the world and especially in your own country. There is no soul in a person who would want to allow a baby to be killed after so many months of life in the womb. These people are driven by money, power and most of all by satan. They have no consciences. Oh, My children, pray for their conversions so they won't go to Hell for all eternity because that is where they are heading even if they don't think there is a Hell. Oh, My children, satan has convinced many of My children that he doesn't exist and that it is just a myth. So many of My children have bought the lie and live as though they won't have to answer for all their serious sins against God. My dear children are giving a very bad example to their children many of whom never got married but just live with whomever they want to and have children out of wedlock. No, My children, this is not acceptable. You are taking a chance with your souls being lost and also your children. You have been given many opportunities for graces but you just ignore them and do your own will. Well, My children, you will have much to suffer in this life and in the next if you don't turn back to God before it's too late. My little children, please continue your prayers for family members who continue to live in sin. Remember to pray for your country which is undergoing a grave trial right now. It is only through your prayers that your family and country will be saved.
I love you, Jesus.