.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

★ The Secrets of Mary’s Heart ( 6/9 - 6/18/13 ) ★

LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD
The Secrets of Mary’s Heart (June 9 to June 18, 2013)

1. I Will Reveal the Deepest Secrets Jun 9th, 2013

2. A Path Into Mary’s Heart Jun 10th, 2013

3. Mary’s Emotions Jun 11th, 2013

4. God’s Will Jun 12th, 2013

5. Searching for Everyone Jun 14th, 2013
"Every soul is a battleground. A war is being fought between the forces of heaven and hell. I want to awaken you, O reader, to what is happening. I seek you out. I come to you. Through these words, I open your heart. You are in grave danger. You have powerful enemies who would destroy you for ever and ever. They are hidden behind every temptation and present in every evil desire within you. You cannot win the battle without my help. That is why I seek you out and come. This is a secret of my heart."

6. Totally Mary’s Jun 16th, 2013

7. The Elect Souls Jun 17th, 2013

8. Finding Mary’s Path Jun 18th, 2013
"Happy the soul who has found my path and walks on it. I will bless that soul all the days of his life. This is the deepest secret of my heart."



Prayer Before a Crucifix