.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, June 15, 2013

On the third day of the apparitions


"On the third day of the apparitions, June 26, 1981, Our Lady appeared to the six visionaries on Apparition Hill. As the visionaries descended Podbrdo to return home, Marija was ahead of the group when suddenly Our Lady appeared before her once more. Behind her Marija could see a dark cross.
Our Lady spoke to her and said: “Peace, peace, peace... only peace. Reconcile to God and with each other...”



Our Lady & the Holy Spirit airmaria

"MY PRECIOUS LITTLE CHILDREN,
MANY OF YOU EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTIES AND HAVE DIFFICULTIES WITH FEAR AND ANXIETIES. LISTEN TO MY WORDS AND PRAY. YOU HAVE THE PROMISE OF THE MOTHER OF GOD TO HOLD YOU AND ALL THOSE YOU LOVE WITH PRIORITY. TRUST ME. WITH GOD'S GRACE I SHALL TOUCH ALL THOSE YOU FEAR FOR AND THEY SHALL BE FILLED WITH HOPE. I SAY TO YOU, DO NOT BECOME DISTURBED BY WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BEAR, LOOK AT THE WORLD. IT¹S CONDITION IS FAR WORSE THAN ANY AND ALL THAT BESETS YOU. PRAY CHILDREN. I ASSURE YOU, I HAVE OPENED MY HEART TO RECEIVE THEM. TRUST IN THIS MOTHER AND MOST ESPECIALLY IN THE POWER OF GOD.
RECEIVE MY BLESSING MY CHILDREN, IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.
RECEIVE ALSO THE BLESSING OF CHRIST WHICH COMES FROM THE HEARTS OF MY PRIESTS - SONS. LET PEACE FILL YOU AS YOU PRAISE AND THANK GOD. MY CHILDREN DO THIS NOW AND FOREVER. "
message @ the Grotto behind the hospital in Pana, June 12th, 2013

"For those of you who have chosen to walk the narrow path of righteousness, and are listening for every instruction and every move, I will tell you that I am releasing Kingdom resources and provisions that will sustain you and allow you to continue in My purpose for you in the coming days. As you see entire systems crumbling around you, you must know that I will manifest powerfully to each one of you, carrying you along in My flow as you surrender to Me. I can not be limited, and I will never fail you. As the world and those who have given alliance to the beast system panic in despair and fear at the collapse of their securities, you will only experience peace and safety, knowing your provisions and protection come from the Creator himself. Pray for those who are lost, as the things you see happening to them will indeed be alarming. Pray continually for your spiritually protection, and for My angels to guard you always. Not much longer now My faithful ones, events come quickly." message to Julie W. June 13th, 2013