.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, May 20, 2013

'Police State' the least of America's problems - La. Sinkhole: What are the escape routes?, destroying America one FARMER @ a time, accomplishing MIRACLES

"A courageous prayer, that struggles to achieve a miracle, not prayers of courtesy, 'Ah, I will pray for you,' I say an Our Father, a Hail Mary and then I forget. No: a courageous prayer, like that of Abraham, who struggled with the Lord to save the city, like that of Moses who held his hands high and tired himself out, praying to the Lord, like that of many people, so many people who have faith and pray with faith. Prayer works wonders, but we have to believe! I think we can make a beautiful prayer ... and tell Him today, all day long, 'Lord, I believe, help my unbelief' ... and when people ask ask us to pray for the many people who suffer in wars, all refugees, all of these dramas that exist right now, pray, but with your heart to the Lord: 'Do it!', but tell Him: 'Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief 'that is also in my prayers. Let us do this today. " Pope Francis


What are the escape routes? lasinkhole

The Vernon Hershberger Trial Begins Today farmtoconsumer

Vaccine Victims’ Mother Speaks Out farmwars


"Enjoy your new thought crime law America" via tcn

OBAMA:A MUSLIM TERRORIST
commieblaster via GUL1776

"If abuse of power and deliberate targeting of certain political groups going on in an election year (can we quit calling 2012 “legitimate” now, perhaps?) is obvious enough for drooling old fuckwit Chris Tingles Matthews to see, then it’s pretty damn obvious, we’d say."
Comrade Tingles About to Be Airbrushed nicedoggie

hello Hillary: More Secrets From Huma Abedin PB

Soros’s hand in the IRS scandal SF
BUT: Benghazi Scandal Is Worse. Much Worse. tur

Anti-Fraud Group 'True the Vote' Harassed NOT JUST by IRS, but FBI, OSHA... then ATF! RRR