.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, May 6, 2013

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (April 27-May 3, 2013)


Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (April 27-May 3, 2013) joycelist2

AS FOR ALL PRIVATE REVELATIONS, THE READER NEEDS TO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE IN DISCERNING WHAT ALONE IN THE MESSAGES ARE THE TRUTHS WHICH THE LORD WISHES TO COMMUNICATE.

--------------------------------------------------------

April 27, 2013 (9:56am)
Tell My beloved children there is still time in My Hour of Mercy for you to turn back to God and confess your sins. You don't know how long it will be until My Time of Justice will be upon you. Oh, My children, you have been given so many opportunities and graces to change your lives. Don't wait until the graces start to run out and you have to face My Divine Justice. Oh, My children, there is good news coming regarding the documents spoken about earlier. More and more of your reliable congressmen and women have seen some of these documents and are willing to stand up against the Administration in spite of their political careers which may be affected by it. These people are shocked by what they are reading and finding out. They feel as though they were deceived in so many ways by those they thought they could trust and rely upon. Now they are willing to speak out for what they are aware of. This will bring it to the attention of the public and the Administration will have to tell more lies that eventually will prove to be just that. This is how the new Administration and the man chosen for these times will be able to come into office. My dear ones, there is still more to come as far as more terroristic attacks once the truth gets out to the public. They, the Administration, will use this to divert attention from what they will be doing as they try to keep their power. As you have been told they will be soundly defeated. We still need your prayers and fasting so this can all happen as quickly as possible. Know that you are loved and all Heaven is pleased with you.
I love you, Jesus.

April 28, 2013 (11:02am)
Tell My beloved children to watch for attacks around the country. You don't know where they will occur next. This Administration is starting to panic and they are running out of lies to cover their tracks. More and more people in the media are becoming aware of the damaging documents and most are afraid to report about them either for loss of their jobs or for physical harm to them or their families. I told you these people in the Administration and the powers behind them are desperate to keep their control. I am reminding My children once again to take your money out of the bank. You don't know how long it will be before the banks are closed and you won't be able to get your money back even if they tell you this is just temporary. My dear ones, these messages are like none other in history that's why it is so difficult for you to accept them as true. These times are the result of so much sin in the world and there is great greed and lack of respect for life. These things will have to be accounted for and some of these evil events taking place are part of the spiritual battle that is taking place due to your sins and satan's running out of time to win souls. Oh, My children, read these messages with your heart and not analyzing every word. Ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten you with the truth. If you are sincere in finding the truth you will receive it. In the mean time continue your prayers and fastings for your country. This country will soon come under God who will be leading it and guiding it through your next president.
I love you, Jesus.

April 29, 2013 (9:28am)
Tell My beloved children to be careful what you listen to in getting your news. The media on tv for the most part is run by what the White House allows to be said. My dear ones, there is so much propaganda being spread by the media you will never learn the truth if you listen to it. My dear ones, there is good news regarding the documents. More and more influential people in Congress are outraged by what they are learning as they read these documents. You will be hearing more about them if you listen to the conservative media. Some of these people will be interviewed as to their findings and they will begin to bring this to the attention of the public. Once more and more of this good and bad media hear of this they will be forced to put it out to the public. There will be those in the media who will risk their jobs when they decide to come forward with the truth. It is then that riots and disturbances will be started to cover up what the Administration was doing and continues to do in the background. Now all this sounds like it is nonsense but soon you will see for yourselves what is gong on. Continue your prayers and fasting for your next president and those who will lead with him. He is in constant prayer for the protection of himself and his family. Be assured your country will survive all the assaults physically and morally.
I love you, Jesus.

April 30, 2013 (9:35am)
Tell My beloved children to be aware of My Presence in your lives. I am always with you. If you pray and ask to feel My Divine Presence you will receive that special gift. My dear children who are blessed to pray before the Blessed Sacrament feel My peace and contentment when they make time to be with Me. If My children realized the benefits of spending time with Me before the Blessed Sacrament they would come and not want to leave. All your problems can be resolved in My Mercy when you reach out to Me in prayer in My Divine Presence. Oh, My children, if you only knew how much you are loved you could sacrifice anything for Me. My dear children, the Administration and their cohorts are actively behind the scenes making plans to take down your Constitution step by step. They start out trying to convince you that you no longer need certain aspects of the Constitution since times have changed since it's founding. Don't listen to their lies My children. They are deceitful and want power over you. My dear children, be prepared for an onslaught of attacks in your cities. They will all seem to be non connected but they are all being orchestrated by the powers behind the scenes. Stay in prayer and you will be safe and protected from all harm. My Mother has given you the Rosary as the weapon for these times you are living in. Learn to pray it if you don't know how. My precious children, there will be a period of time before your next president will be able to take his position as your leader. Be patient as you have been up until now and you will be rewarded with a peaceful country back under God.
I love you, Jesus.


May 1, 2013 (9:43am)
Tell My beloved children there is so much going on now in your government to keep you misinformed as to their plans to destroy your country. What they will tell you will sound reasonable and necessary for your protection. What they mean to do is gradually take away your freedom. They have already accomplished this to some extent. My children are so used to not being able to do things they used to do, they become complacent and accept the state of things as they are. My dear children, as the weather starts to change and the temperatures get warmer, this is when trouble will start. These paid activists spoken of in these messages have already got their orders where to start the trouble. There will be riots that will be perpetrated by these activists and they will agitate others to follow them in their efforts to keep the disturbances going. My dear ones, I warn you again to stay away from downtown in your cities. My dear ones, these people just do what they are paid to do. They have no allegiance to anyone. My dear children, I know you are always being told these things won't last long and this is true. However it will seem longer since so much harm will be done in our cities. I'm asking for your continued patience and prayers for your country and for your next president. All of you who are praying are growing in holiness every day and I am most pleased with your support and trust in these messages.
I love you, Jesus.

May 2, 2013 (10:44am)
Tell My beloved children to take time to call someone who needs to hear from you. It could be a relative who is not well or a parishioner who is unable to get out. There is always someone you know who could use your help. So many of My children are living for themselves. They seek pleasure and money to purchase material things. My children, there is no happiness in things. It is what comes from your heart and your love of the Lord that brings about happiness and peace. There are so many of My children who are very unhappy since they feel cheated and don't have what they consider the material things they want. Oh, My children, where are all the things you thought you had to have a few years ago? You are already thinking of what you can purchase to fulfill your wants and desires. My dear children, as you read these messages plans are being made to bring down your country by dismantling your Constitution and destroying the economy. These people have been taught and trained through lectures and books that have turned them into godless and miserable people. My dear ones, you know how much your prayers are helping to save your country. You need to continue your trust and support of these messages by more fasting and praying. I know it doesn't seem as though anything has changed through your prayers, but actually they have prevented even more attacks on your country. Just remember, My dear ones, all the efforts of the evil ones trying to destroy your country will eventually fail and you will have a new president and good leaders who want what's best for your country.
I love you, Jesus.

May 3, 2012 (9:06am)
Tell My beloved children to stay alert at all times. I'm sorry to have to say these things but more attacks are planned to keep the public focus away from the White House and how so many organizations are calling for the impeachment of your president and some of his loyal followers. He will be accused of treason among other charges. I know this all sounds incredible and a lot of you will want to stop reading these messages since you will be convinced the messenger is some extremist with a wild imagination. There is no way this messenger could know all this. The enemy is behind all these evil people and so the attacks planned will be unbelievable. I want all My children to be protected and so I have to tell you these things you don't want to hear or believe. My children, I keep reminding you if you are in prayer you will be protected and have nothing to fear. God is with you and wants you to feel His love for you. You will be guided through these messages in the weeks to come. Continue your trust and faith in these words and you won't be deceived.
I love you, Jesus.