.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, May 6, 2013

! ! Russian bombers near Alaska, Massive Disaster & Nuclear Drills in Montana & Pennsylvania, in Greece @ Easter, prophetic coincidences, &, PETMAN from DARPA


“Mary the pilgrim, who follows Jesus the Son,
and goes before all of us in the journey of faith.”
Pope Francis



Nuclear incident drills to start Monday across Montana tgr

Massive Disaster Drill Planned at Pennsylvania Amusement Park tgr

Russian military again flies strategic bombers near Alaska fb

What’s the Army up to w/ electromagnetic wave research?
flyingcuttlefish via lasinkhole

4.2M + 3.7M Earthquakes at Lava Hot Springs, Idaho — Dormant volcano movement sd


shocking developments related to the global assault on our climate. aircrap

filed under nothing-2C-here: "DARPA has been at work designing sophisticated military robots: PETMAN,
a robot developed to test the performance of protective clothing designed for hazardous environments
." fom

& of course they did!: OBAMA ELIGIBILITY:
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency
oryr
"Last week, the Democratic Party insisted, “In order for one to accept the claim that President Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery [and that he is ineligible], one has to buy into a conspiracy theory so vast and byzantine that it sincerely taxes the imagination of reasonable minds.” "

but&then: non-issue? Especially at a college commencement…hmmmmmmm:
"Reject 'These Voices’ That Warn of Big Government & Tyranny..." aka Soebarkah/Bounel/Soetoro/obama/Barry Chin/etc.

Benghazi whistleblower: Clinton tried to cut counterterrorism bureau out of loop on night of terrorist attack trs
~ The Benghazi Talking Points And How They Were Changed To Obscure The Truth pb
~ Who was the ‘key aide’ who helped Hillary shut out Counterterrorism bureau from Benghazi? WS

Likely That Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons,
Not Assad
tb

in Greece @ Easter: Golden Dawn shuts down tool booths for Easter Sunday tcn




prophetic coincidences INDEED Ap
Joel 2:13 “Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love, and relents from punishing.”
“My beloved have I not been slow to anger, gracious and merciful? Has this generation not put me to the test? Yet if they repent with sincere hearts I will relent from chastising them as their sins deserve. My children—sorrow and woe! Cling to me unceasingly. I will bear you up and what may cause you great fear will seem to you sweet because you are enduring it in me. Enter into my rest. I AM gracious and merciful. Those who place their trust in me, who repent, whose hearts are not divided, I will carry close to my heart. Enter into the wounds of my passion, wounds I bore for love of you. Do you not see how much I love you? These are not mere words, but a love that is sealed in my Blood. My children press all those I have given you to pray for into the bottomless chasm of my mercy. Seal them with my Precious Blood. I died for all and long to see all in heaven. Pray that they will choose me when the time comes for a definitive choice. Many will be lost if you do not pray.”
message to Pelianito 5/5/13