.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, May 24, 2013

KONY 2012: Malik Obama, the ICC, the IRS & Lois L., TALES of SCHMUCKY SCHUMER & FRANKEN the COMEDIAN,


"Well I thought God just answered one prayer to let me be okay. He answered both of them, because this was my second prayer," CP


"The shocking part is a videotaped suicide class with do-it-yourself suicide kits. And it's better attended than daily Mass in my parish, I'll tell you that." creativeminorityreport

THE IRS IS TREATING CONGRESS LIKE AN ABUSED BITCH. ERIC HOLDER LIED TO CONGRESS LAST WEEK. PR

more Tales of Eric H. GUL1776

"This necessarily means that Malik Obama, who has extensive connections to a genocidal leader who is wanted by the ICC, received extremely favorable treatment by the IRS, in the form of a letter granting tax-exempt status to the Foundation he heads.
The signature on that letter belongs to Lois Lerner." WS

The culling of the economic unwashed is about to begin hsus

SWEDEN: Muslim Riots Tear Apart Swedish Capital For 5th Night pd

ARKANSAS, Chile , Northern California, Russia’s Far East, & CHINA. SD, tep


Jason Mattera Corners DemoRAT Senators on the IRS Scandal tcm