.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Knight move by Clintonites, This is not New York or California Mr. Holder. This is Kansas., & in Virginia - Saudi attaches, ‘victims of domestic servitude’ and possible sex trafficking

THAT WE WOULD NEVER BE LONELY familysurvivalprotocol

What Will You Miss? – SHTF In Hindsight thesurvivalplaceblog

Humankind’s Disconnect from the Good Earth hin


Dear children, with much love and patience I strive to make your hearts like unto mine. I strive, by my example, to teach you humility, wisdom and love because I need you; I cannot do without you my children. According to God’s will I am choosing you, by his strength I am strengthening you. Therefore, my children, do not be afraid to open your hearts to me. I will give them to my Son and in return, he will give you the gift of divine peace. You will carry it to all those whom you meet, you will witness God’s love with your life and you will give the gift of my Son through yourselves. Through reconciliation, fasting and prayer, I will lead you. Immeasurable is my love. Do not be afraid. My children, pray for the shepherds. May your lips be shut to every judgment, because do not forget that my Son has chosen them and only he has the right to judge. Thank you.
Medjugorje message, January 2, 2013


KS State Secretary: “We will happily meet Mr. Holder in court” Over Gun Law fo

Texas Nullifies Obama: House Of Representatives Passes 12 More Firearms Bills Affirming ‘Bill Of Rights’ On ‘Gun Day’ pvc

WILL ALABAMA SUPREME COURT JETTISON THE IMPOSTOR “PRESIDENT”? obc

Benghazi Dam May Break at Last RCP
~ The Obama Benghazigate, Worse Than Watergate! saf

REVEALING! Major 'Obamabot' Players Going CRAZY Over Zullo and Gallups Announcement! ppsimmons "Obama IS GUILTY of having usurped the Presidency "in time of war".That makes Obama a Spy under the UCMJ 902.102"

Article II Facts & the continued saga of Barry Barack Hussein Dunham Soebarkah Bounel Soetoro Obama

Former FBI Agent: U.S. Government Recording All Telephone Calls, Internet Activity mfs-ton


Saudi Compound in Virginia with alleged Domestic Slaves also Housed some Very High-Profile Residents WS

Israel into Syria ap

’969′ – Three digits that are terrifying Muslims in Myanmar (Burma) BNI

Violence erupts on the streets of Bangladesh as the religion of peace demonstrates demanding death to all who are critical of islam vtb