.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

attention Prayer Warriors: the plots of those evil societies will be thwarted by Divine Intervention, the secret dwelling place of the Immaculate Heart, & 'the Blue Star'

"That is why I ask for Russia to be consecrated to my Immaculate Heart. At that moment, I will plunge the whole world into the Holy Spirit of divine love. Life will flourish and death will lose its power."
Locutions to the World 5/7-11/13
~ 1. Definitely Given
~ 2. The Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Mankind
~ 3. Divine Love (The Holy Spirit)
~ 4. Age of the Holy Spirit
~ 5. The Spirit Dwells in a Fullness
"I have come to light a fire on this earth but mankind is constantly resisting my fire. Instead, he has built his own fires of violence and self-destruction. Only my fire can soften the human heart and bring light into the greatest darkness. I will try again, always in a new way, to cast my fire upon the earth."


"the plots of those evil societies will be thwarted by Divine Intervention."

Messages to Sadie Jaramillo about "The Blue Star" 3/22/13


Hubble Finds that a Bizarre X-Shaped Intruder Is Linked to an Unseen Asteroid Collision
13 Oct 2010, 16:45 UTC



The Rosary of Our Lady of Tears
A powerful devotion for our troubled times