.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, April 13, 2013

two Suns, the Fifth Dogma, the Third Secret, the Consecration of Russia, &, the "Pope dressed in white" that Sr Lucia spoke of


"they went out and fled from the tomb; for trembling and astonishment had come upon them." thesaurostesekklesias

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Two Suns in the sunset / ORIGINAL AUG 23 2010 UK


Francis to Consecrate Pontificate to Our Lady of Fatima airmaria
"This appears to be hugely significant... There are reports coming through that Pope Francis wishes to consecrate his papacy to Our Lady of Fatima on May 13th of this year." unveilingtheapocalypse

"You are in a time of great confusion and division, My Son's Church is divided into two camps, some in favor and others against the election of the Vicar of my Son. I remind my children that nothing moves in creation, not a leaf, without the consent of my Father. Do not allow be divided because of My opponent, be aware that when you pray, you fast and do penance, my Father's will always be favorable to you. I ask you to have confidence in the decisions of my Father and to pray a lot with my Holy Rosary and the Chaplet of the Precious Blood and wounds of my Son, that the Pope Francisco can guide the Barque of Peter, in the midst of the terrible waters of apostasy and Masonry at these last times. Depends on your prayer that the Vicar and the Church stand fast by the time My Father needs to carry out his holy will.

Pray, little children for my Fifth Dogma is enacted and Russia be consecrated to my Immaculate Heart. Make a prayer chain globally with my rosary, asking Heavenly Father for this great request. Pray also for the peace of the world at this time so threatened by the lust for power and expansionism of some kings of the earth. Do not neglect prayer, because you are in times of great upheaval, if you pray all will be stopped for a while as my dogma is promulgated. If you neglect prayer wars will come between nations and all begin to destabilize."
MensajesDelBuenPastorEnoc 4/9/13


"When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before. After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather."
Our Lady of Emmitsburg to Gianna June 1, 2008