.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, April 8, 2013

that NORTH POLE PLASMA DANCE, "And if, God forbid, something happens,...", Long Island Cagematch Atlas vs.Ahmed, documentation now publicly declared a forgery, &, A Divine Mercy Miracle


"Jesus does not abandon Thomas in his stubborn unbelief; he gives him a week’s time, he does not close the door, he waits." Pope Francis

A Divine Mercy Miracle praydivinemercy

"My people do not question more my elected vicar, remember that my word says: ‘for only a few cents you can buy two sparrows, yet not one sparrow falls to the ground without your Father’s consent. (Matthew 10,29) “Who can command and execute what the Lord has not willed? From the mouth of the Most High come all things, good or bad” (Lamentations 3, 37-38).
Rather pray for my elected vicar for he can make my Will and fulfill my plans, do not judge him, do not criticize him, do not defame him, who are you, children of mud to question my plans? Do not be fools and senseless; pray, fasting and do penance rather than be pointing and condemning! What do you know about My Mercy? O my people conduct yourselves like the publican in the temple so that you may be justified! My people your priority in this time should be prayer and preparation for the arrival of ‘my warning’. My peace I leave you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert for the kingdom of God is at hand. Your Sacrament Jesus, friend who never fails. "

MensajesDelBuenPastorEnoc 4/5/13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Drug War on Boys hin


Umbral fields & that NORTH POLE PLASMA DANCE


"ripped from their bubblephere and made to acknowledge the truth" oryr

"pray to the Triune God for His Mercy upon our dear USA. The good Lord has promised in His written revelation that lies do not [eventually] prevail and that lifestyle liars will experience a terrible damnable end." Obama’s birth certificate documentation now publicly declared a forgery by the legal Sheriff Arpaio Investigation moralmatters

Mother of Slain Benghazi Officer About Obama Administration: ‘They Want Me To Shut Up' GWP

Liberty Preservation: The states say ‘NO’ to NDAA 10thAC

War On Free Speech Comes To Long Island fo

"And if, God forbid, something happens, Chernobyl which we all know a lot about, may seem like a child's fairy tale. Is there such a threat or not? I think there is... I would urge everyone to calm down... and start to resolve the problems that have piled up for many years there at the negotiating table." Russian President Vladimir Putin


Is New Madrid waking up?
it depends on who you ask!!


sincedutch


theextinctionprotocol