.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PROELIUM COMMITTO


Prayer to the Blessed Sacrament
Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
I adore Thee, O Most Sacred Eucharistic Heart of Jesus.
Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, furnace of divine charity,
give peace to the world.
Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, increase in us faith,
hope and charity.
Blessed and praised be the Sacred Heart and the Precious Blood of Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the altar.
Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, model of the priestly heart,
have mercy on us.
O Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, have mercy on us.
May the Most Holy Sacrament be forever praised and adored.
O Jesus, Lamb of God, continuously offered in sacrifice on the altars of the world, I unite myself to Thee.
Thou art Christ the Son of the living God

via overheardinthesacristy


image via politicalvelcraft