.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"One word….Ball bearings.", &, MSM vainly attempting to spike this story - from Kermit-the-murderer to the Marathon Bombing

LA16 is restless: The seismic activity on the other side of the bayou (east) is alarming. lasinkhole

Yet another Oklahoma induced seismic event. sd



“invokes God’s peace upon the dead, his consolation upon the suffering and his strength upon all those engaged in the continuing work of relief and response." Pope Francis to Boston

"And as they do, the American people will be with them every single step of the way,"
Cardinal Sean P. O'Malley

How ignorant of the obvious can this country be? ap


Let’s Call Boston What it is…
TERRORIST ATTACK!
tbs
media tiptoeing around Boston Marathon bombings: America was attacked again by Muslims.
~ meanwhile: Liberal Buffoon Michael Moore Blames Tea Party For Boston Bombing tum

Arrests in Pakistan, Afghanistan' in Boston Marathon probe wnd

FBI grills Saudi man in Boston bombings nyp
via Peace Loving Liberal Threatens to ‘Knock F’ing Teeth Out’ of Anyone that Blames Muslims for Boston Bombings theconservativemonster
~ Saudi in custody for Boston bombing had burn injury JihadWatch
~ The complex is described as a Section 8 hellhole GWP

the Illuminati card game: "I wonder if there was a card for this" VC

I am John Doe dumbledoresarmy@JW
Dear Muslim Terrorist/ Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist [in other words, and for short: Mohammedan Mobster - dda],
'You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you.
'You are my enemy.
'**And I am yours.
I am John Doe.** {my emphasis - dda}.
"I am travelling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.
I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your boss.
"I am John Doe...
"I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11 hijackers on a test run.
"I will act when homeland security officials ask me to "report suspicious activity."
"I will embrace my local police department's admonition: "If you see something, say something."
"I am John Doe...".


Islam : danger planétaire scoop

"In my humble opinion, the attack yesterday was indeed a terrorist attack of the jihadist type. I find it hard to believe that any Right wing extremists would use a Claymore mine-type bomb. I find it difficult to believe that the bombing was anything besides a jihadist attack, given the number of attempts they’ve made in the last few years. I may be wrong, but I don’t get that feeling. Bombing unprotected Americans with the intent to inflict massive casualties is not the usual right wing target – they seem to target things that represent their nemesis, like government offices and buildings and the Holocaust Museum, not simply people, whereas, jihadists want to kill people and create havoc." thisainthell
~ "One word….Ball bearings." Beachmastermax@tb
~ "Really? You don’t understand? For decades we saw these tactics in Israel as bombers struck buses &night clubs"dtg

The Boston Marathon Massacre B&R

A man comforts an injured woman on the sidewalk at the scene of the first explosion on Boylston Street near the finish line of the Boston Marathon

"In this vale of tears we live amidst lies, but nothing is more formidable than a truth whose time is come. In the Gosnell case the truth about abortion stands forth, in all its malignant ugliness, and that is why the pro-aborts in the Mainstream Media vainly attempted to spike this story." the-american-catholic

Gosnell Kept 47 Aborted Babies in Cat Food, Containers LN

"They will hold their cards close, and create mass distraction." Time@oryr

Retired Marine dies while stopping shooting spree tcn

Colorado Authorities Arrest Nursing Mother farmtoconsumer

Time to wake up, folks – Your government has been infiltrated CP