.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, April 6, 2013

ATTN. PRAYER WARRIORS - THE INSTANT HANGS BY A THREAD: they are neither good nor bad


"My people, where do you walk while your children eat each other?" RevelacionesMarianas 3/24/13



"You are hard-headed People, a scourged People, not only by the inclemency of Nature but by the pride of man himself. A suffering People because you have despised your Lord and God. A NATION OF MY CHILDREN WHO IN THIS INSTANT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING CONSCIOUS THAT THE INSTANT HANGS BY A THREAD.

My beloved, you find yourselves in the instant of instants, so expected and so announced, so elucidated and at the same time so feared, so revealed by Me and so hidden by men, so longed for by those who love me and feared by those who do not know My Maternity. BUT THE INSTANT IS POWER AND JURISDICTION OF THE FATHER, AND THIS GENERATION HAS ABUSED OF THE GENEROSITY OF THE FATHER, OF THE MERCY OF MY SON AND HAS SINNED AGAINST THE SPIRIT.

I call you to pray intensely for the United States.
Pray, My People, children of My Immaculate Heart, pray for Japan.
My beloved, do not cease in your prayers for My beloved Chilean People."
RevelacionesMarianas 3/28/13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ninth Day:

Today bring to Me SOULS WHO HAVE BECOME LUKEWARM,* and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out: 'Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will.' For them, the last hope of salvation is to run to My mercy.

Most compassionate Jesus, You are Compassion Itself. I bring lukewarm souls into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart. In this fire of Your pure love, let these tepid souls, who, like corpses, filled You with such deep loathing, be once again set aflame. O Most Compassionate Jesus, exercise the omnipotence of Your mercy and draw them into the very ardor of Your love, and bestow upon them the gift of holy love, for nothing is beyond Your power.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon lukewarm souls who are nonetheless enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Father of Mercy, I beg You by the bitter Passion of Your Son and by His three-hour agony on the Cross: Let them, too, glorify the abyss of Your mercy. Amen.


*To understand who are the souls designated for this day, and who in the Diary are called 'lukewarm,' but are also compared to ice and to corpses, we would do well to take note of the definition that the Savior Himself gave to them when speaking to St. Faustina about them on one occasion: There are souls who thwart My efforts (1682). Souls without love or devotion, souls full of egoism and selfishness, proud and arrogant souls full of deceit and hypocrisy, lukewarm souls who have just enough warmth to keep themselves alive: My Heart cannot bear this. All the graces that I pour out upon them flow off them as off the face of a rock. I cannot stand them because they are neither good nor bad (1702).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Recognize that humanity has remembered the celebration of the Resurrection of the Son of God through all of these years, because it has been placed in the hearts and minds of all of God’s children...
The separation of the Father in Heaven from His children through these many centuries and the infiltration of the dark angels into the affairs of mankind have created a situation here on Earth where life, as the Father intended for all of you, is no longer possible. Therefore, this Great Transformation must take place to return the Earth and its inhabitants, all of you my brothers and sisters, to the Original Order of Creation, as intended by the Father in Heaven.

The Great Transformation will be upon you soon and has already begun in its earliest stages. Increasingly, the Will of the Father in Heaven will be manifested to more and more of you until the whole world is imbued with the Love of the Father, and then the changes for the better will be apparent to all of you.

Necessarily, such a Great Transformation cannot take place without great trials, tribulations, and suffering, because many of you will initially reject the Father’s Plan, and the fallen angels will viciously attack all of you, my brothers and sisters, to get you to renounce the Father in Heaven, but their attempts will be in vain.

...this is the most important message that you will receive in these times – that you are loved by the Father in Heaven and that He has a plan for each and every one of you, who recognize your Father in Heaven as your Lord & Creator."

message to Ned D. 4/2/13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"HUMANITY HAS LOST ITS WAY. PESONAL AND SPIRITUAL ORDER OF MAN HAS FALLEN, AND WITHOUT DIVINE HELP IT WILL NOT RECOVER.
BELOVED CHILDREN, FOOD FOR THE SOUL IS OBEDIENT LOVE. I protect you, don't be afraid, darkness will pass and united with Me, you'll see the purified Earth. IN MY HEART I KEEP YOU PROTECTED. I love you."

"Children, the moment is being depleted and humanity will be severely tried:
The side of my Son is doubly pierced and My heart lacerated again and again.
THIS INSTANT IS NOT FOR THE lukewarm, since demons pounce not only about the warm but above all souls."

"IN THIS INSTANT THE SEED HAS BORNE FRUIT; IN THIS INSTANT MY SON COMES TO SEPARATE IT FROM THE SEED THAT HAS NOT BORNE FRUIT AND GROWS AS CHAFF INSTEAD IN THE MIDST OF MY SON’S FAITHFUL PEOPLE."

RevelacionesMarianas 4/4/13, 3/31/13, 3/28/13