.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, April 1, 2013

Arkansas Nuke Plant has an Emergency, Stream Released into Air

Arkansas Nuke Plant has an Emergency, Stream Released into Air LaSH

"John Averyman,30, was attending Mass for the first time since he was a little kid yesterday. He explained: "I was staying with my Mom and her boyfriend Steve and she's all into God and everything now and she was all like 'If you're going to stay under our roof you're going to go to Church and stuff." ...
"That was pretty rude if you ask me, the priest telling the ending and all," said Averyman. "Now I know why people don't go to Church. They spoil everything. It's kinda' evil." "
creativeminorityreport

meanwhile, @ Moochell & Barry's White House: "Providing the Ohmies a place to ohm and lending a religious flavor to the occasion is the Yoga Garden, complete with professional yoga instructors." theblacksphere

One Small Victory for Religious Liberty pp



Homeland Security Demands “Obedience” in Message to Agents IN