.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, March 9, 2013

URGENT: ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS



Beloved, I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Mercy. Open your hearts to Me. I have plans to use you with power. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into instruments of grace. Time is running out. Hear My warnings, and follow My instructions. You must pray. You must persevere, and develop a life of intense prayer, otherwise you will be lost. Obey Me. Take up your rosaries, and recite My chaplet of Mercy. Be faithful to this mandate. My mercy must cover humanity. Satan's power increases, and his hold grows stronger on many of My children. I need your prayers. Persevere in love. Pray. Post your angels on guard. Pray, and call down the intercession of the Saints. Pray without ceasing. I count on you to serve Me with all your hearts. Take your mandates seriously. Do not deny Me, Beloved. Much purification will happen within the coming months. Many souls hang in the balance. I bless you, My Little Ones. My seal is upon you. Trust in Me. My mercy is My greatest gift to you at this time in the history of the world. Speak of My mercy to all those I place upon your path. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom message to Jabez 3/9/13


Pakistan: the devil's jackals & Christ's Martyrs shoebat
"an angry Muslim mob – estimated to be about 3000 strong – descended on the Christian area of Joseph Colony (near LaHore) and burned down hundreds of buildings, the majority of which were Christian homes. According to reports, police stood down and allowed the rioting to take place"