.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Francis, Papa Francesco, & Islam



"This is my pope, fashioned by my hands. He will be a light to the nations and the glory of my people, Israel. None will defeat him, even though he has no power. None will destroy him, even though the fires of hell have already tried to do that." Most Holy Mary 2/16/13


St. Francis of Assisi and the Muslims


“When the matter became dangerous...he comforted me; and when the votes were being counted and it was clear the Pope had been elected, the Cardinals began to applaud and Cardinal Hummes embraced me and kissed me and said: ‘Don’t forget the poor’, and that struck me…the poor… Immediately I thought of St Francis of Assisi… Francis was a man of peace, a man of poverty, a man who loved and protected creation. That is how the name came to mind. How I would love a Church that is poor and for the poor,”
Pope Francis

"Alessandro Forlani, a visually impaired journalist for Italian RAI radio, approached the pope with his seeing eye dog Asia.
"He has a special relationship with creation in the spirit of St. Francis," Forlani said afterward. "I asked for a blessing for my wife and daughter at home. He added `a blessing for the dog too' and bent down to bless it.""
AP
"Who is this person who lies so deeply in my heart that I would have chosen him for the papacy? This is a truth wrapped in the greatest mystery, a hidden priest son whom I have deliberately kept out of the limelight and who will stay totally hidden until the great mystery is revealed. Then, I will bring him forth from the greatest hiddenness. I will reveal him to the world and say, “This is my son. This is my beloved. Listen to him”. Then, all the nations will know what I have done." 2/14/13




~ Volcano Activity in Mexico on Saturday, 16 March, 2013 at 13:17 (01:17 PM) UTC.
~ Alaska’s ever-sizzling Cleveland Volcano releases ash plume tep



Ohio Bill Prohibits Firearm Seizure, Forced Registration & Potential Ban fo


Gov. Scott Walker'sSpeech at CPAC 2013 FL