brush the dirt from your feet & walk away from any prophecy,
or person saying this is the 'black' anti-pope.
LIES! spawned from the father of all lies.
yours in Jesus & Mary,
the little brother
Palestrina - Missa De Beata Virgine
"Today Pope Francis, on the first day after his election, did four remarkable things, and did not do a fifth. themoynihanletters / Letter #47: To Mary
1. Mary. At about 8 a.m., he slipped out of the Vatican in a single, unmarked black car — a Volkswagen, not a Mercedes — without an escort, and drove across Rome to the Basilica of St. Mary Major (painting, below), the largest (and most beautiful) basilica in the world dedicated to Mary, the Mother of God.
2. Pope St. Pius V. While in the Basilica, he went and knelt in front of a tomb of a Pope. Which Pope?
3. Stay home, give to the poor. As reported on the Rorate Caeli website, the new Pope has asked his nuncio in Argentina, where he is from, to ask all the bishops, priests, nuns, and faithful of his home country not to travel to Rome for his installation Mass, but to save the money and give it instead to the poor… Here is a photo of the letter and a translation of the text:
4. First Mass and Homily as Pope. During his first Mass celebrated as Pope, today at 5 p.m. in the Sistine Chapel (it was televised here in Italy), he delivered a 7-minute homily without a prepared text.
5. Curial posts not reconfirmed. The 5th thing Pope Francis did was something he did not do. He did not reconfirm all of the Curial posts that had been “zeroed out” by the renunciation by Benedict XVI of the papal throne.
(see this incredible photo below):
Pope Francis wanted to “set an example” by personally running the errand and settling the tab with his own money, Vatican spokesmen said at today’s afternoon press briefing."
Pope Francis Happy when Archbishop from Argentina visited Medjugorje ingodscompany2
Radio "Mir" Medjugorje - Live