.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, March 8, 2013

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (March 2-8, 2013)

Messages from Jesus to a Chosen Child 3/2-8/13 joycelist2



March 2, 2013 (10:19am)
Tell My beloved children to carefully listen as the Holy Spirit will be prompting you in the future. If you are in tune through prayer you will be guided what to do. Now is the time when all the documents will be brought out publicly. Look for these things to come out one by one with full credibility. Everyone will be stunned by what they will be hearing. It is incredible that your president could get away with all his lies as long as he has. There will be cries for impeachment from many reliable sources. My children, his schemes could only be carried out with the help of satan and his demons in the form of human beings. This is such a diabolical situation. Now, My children, I'm asking for your continued prayers for your next president. You will begin to see what he will be up against. You must also pray for the Holy Spirit to inspire the Cardinals as they ponder who the next Pope should be. Your next Pope will be so holy and right for the job. He will gain the love and respect of all the Cardinals in spite of some earlier opposition to his appointment. He knows what challenges he will face and is well up to the job. So, My children, you can see that these two chosen men will take the Church and your country on the right path. They both know who they are in regard to the presidency and the papacy and are anxious to get started in their new positions of authority. Keep trusting in these messages My dear ones.
I love you, Jesus.


March 3, 2013 (10:27am)
Tell My beloved children the events in the next few weeks will be stunning to most. There will be so many rumors and lies being put forth by the media once they are aware of the documents which they know can bring down the establishment they are part of. Oh, My children, it is your prayers and fasting that will have helped to bring all this about. If you only realized the power of your prayers you would be more diligent in praying. My dear ones, soon the Conclave to select your next Pope will start. I ask you to remember to pray for the Holy Spirit to help the Cardinals make the right decision. The enemy is lurking about trying to encourage the Cardinals who are not thinking of the importance of bringing My Mother more into prominence to not go along with those who do. So, My children, it won't be too much longer before you have two holy men to run your country and your Church. Continue to praise and thank God for his great gift.
I love you, Jesus.


March 4, 2013 (9:02am)
Tell My beloved children to start preparing your hearts for what is coming in the next few weeks. These are extraordinary events you will be experiencing. These times are like none other in history. My dear ones, the documents spoken of here are about to be released to the public. It could happen any time now. There will be much confusion among My people. They won't know who to believe at first since the establishment is so good at lying. So, My dear ones, be prepared for an onslaught of information that will be most shocking. There will be calls for your president to be impeached. Oh, My children, there will be a lot going on behind the scenes in the Vatican as the Cardinals make their decision as to who will be your next Pope. The enemy is trying desperately to get enough Cardinals to vote for the wrong man. There will be convincing arguments put forth for this to occur. My chosen Pope will ultimately win after the Holy Spirit inspires enough Cardinals to vote for him. He will be in the background for a while and not noticed at first. When he gives his arguments and ideas and reasons for who he thinks should be elected the Cardinals will start to listen to him. He will point out how My Mother has been left out of an important position in the Church and needs to be put back where she belongs. There will be talk of bringing back devotions that have all but died out in the Church. Eventually the Cardinals will see he has the wisdom the Church needs at this time and he will be elected. Oh, My children, I ask for you to pray, pray, pray for this most important election.
I love you, Jesus.


March 5, 2013 (9:25am)

Tell My beloved children to stay in prayer to be prepared for any eventuality that may occur. Right now the Administration is preparing to take away more of your freedoms guaranteed by your Constitution. They won't get away with it but they will cause a lot of trouble trying to accomplish their goal. My dear children, these messages will continue even after your new president takes office. You will need guidance and direction for the future. Your own president will be prompted by the Holy Spirit how he should lead. There will be more cooperation among the members of Congress so more can be accomplished for the good of all. Oh, My dear ones, in spite of all the good coming, as your were told you will be asked to suffer for your country which will be under major terroristic attacks. I know this doesn't sound like something the Lord would be saying in messages but you must be prepared. You are being given plenty of warnings so you can be ready for anything that may happen. Remember, My children, all things work unto good for those who love God. Just remember the positive events to follow the darkness. My dear ones, you must continue your prayers for your Cardinals to choose the best man to guide the Church. This man is very humble and stays in the background listening and not saying much. When he is given an opportunity to speak, the Holy Spirit will speak through him and the Cardinals will be amazed and inspired by what he will say. This will not be a fast process but will take some time. In the mean time your prayers are urgently needed. Remember, My dear ones, all Heaven will be praying with you.
I love you, Jesus.


March 6, 2013 (8:53am)
Tell My beloved children there is going to be a major conflict in your country very soon. After the documents are released, word will go out to all the terrorists to stir up trouble everywhere. As you are always told if you stay in prayer you have nothing to fear. You will be protected both physically and from the onslaughts of satan and his demons. My dear children, this Administration has no idea yet of what will happen to them. Once they find out they could lose their power they will fight to the death to stop it. Nothing they do will stop it, even having terrorists come in and try to take over major institutions. My dear ones, it is time to take your money out of the banks since they are going to fail one by one. Oh, My children, you have been wondering when all this is going to happen and the time is now at any moment. You are prepared if you have taken these messages seriously and started praying more. Try and get your family and loved ones to consider reading these messages so they too are prepared. Remember to focus on Jesus throughout this trial. Also remember you will get a great man to lead your country out of this chaos. My dear ones, the Conclave of Cardinals will soon begin. Many of you are praying for individual Cardinals. This is good. They will all need discernment and your prayers will help them. The Church will be in very capable hands with your future Pope. He will bring My Mother back to a prominent position and she will be with him to guide him along with her Spouse, the Holy Spirit. Remember to continue your trust in these messages. I am about to let all these things happen.
I love you, Jesus.


March 7, 2013 (9:14am)
Tell My beloved children that all will be well in the future after this Administration is out of power. This is about to start to take place. Everything is ready and prepared. The timing has to be just right before the people presenting the facts in the documents can start their proceedings. Oh, My children, there will be so much confusion among those who believed in this president. He has convinced some of them he actually cared about them and your country. Some of this is true. He meant to bring your country down financially, morally, and militarily! Oh, My dear ones, start counting the days when this will happen. I know you have waited a long time for this and now all these past messages will be proven to be true. Be patient, My children, while waiting for the right opportunity to carry out these plans. My dear ones, the new Cardinals are getting to know some of the others and are learning how the process works in electing a Pope. It will take a little longer than usual since there will be so many varying opinions on which path to take to lead the Church. My Mother has hand picked your next Pope and he loves her very much. He has been devoted to her all his life. Pray My children. All these beautiful things are about to occur.
I love you, Jesus.


March 8, 2013 (9:07am)
Tell My beloved children there will be more to come even after the documents have been released. So many diabolical things have happened in this Administration aside from what's in the documents. Some of these people who claim to be Christian are either Atheists or they hate God. Oh, My children, so much is about to happen and you must be prepared spiritually. Some of My children will lose all of their savings since they weren't aware of the banks failing. This will be a terrible shock and if they are not prepared through prayer many of them won't be able to survive. Oh, My children, I keep warning you to get food for your families. Soon your stores shelves will be empty or nearly empty. You won't be able to get the most basic food items. You will be prepared if you have been paying attention to these messages. Even those who aren't aware of these messages will be prompted in their hearts that they should do all these things if they are in prayer. Oh, My children, this won't last a long time and before too long things will change. The chosen man for these times will face these challenges with his family as well. Once he is in power things will gradually get back to normal again. My dear ones, are you praying for our Cardinals to make the right decision in choosing the next Pope? Soon the Conclave will set a date for the actual election. As mentioned earlier it will take a little longer than most expect. Be patient, My dear ones, and you will soon have the Pope born for these times to lead the Church.
I love you, Jesus.