Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Inauguration Mass of Pope Francis: "and the Evil One cannot bring about his choice. ..and the whole world will say, “Mary has chosen the new pope”."
Tomás Luis de Victoria - Magnum & Ascendens
Greek Patriarch to Attend Papal Inaugural Mass for First Time Since 1054
Pope Francis urges protection of the environment, world's poor and weak
"Today amid so much darkness we need to see the light of hope and to be men and women who bring hope to others,...To protect creation, to protect every man and every woman, to look upon them with tenderness and love, is to open up a horizon of hope, it is to let a shaft of light break through the heavy clouds,"Pope Francis
"Dear children, I know that you are in the plaza. I know that you are praying and making prayers, I need them much. It is so beautiful to pray. Thank you for that.
I want to ask you a favor. I want to ask you that we all walk together, that we protect one another, protect each other, do not harm each other, protect, protect the life of one another. Protect the family, protect nature, protect the children, protect the elderly; that there not be hate, that there not be fighting, leave to the side envy, do not bad-mouth anyone [Trans: the phrase the Pope uses is a colloquial one, literally meaning "do not take the leather to anyone"]. Dialogue, that among yourselves the desire to protect will live.
That the heart will be growing go closer to God. God is good, He always pardons, He understands, do not have fear; He is Father, go closer to Him. That the virgin bless you much, do not forget this bishop who is far away but loves you much. Pray for me." Pope Francis' Words to the Faithful in the Plaza de Mayo
Pope descends Popemobile to bless disabled man before Inaugural Mass via airmaria
Pope Francis, the Mystic Letter #51: Mystical experience
Inauguration Mass of Pope Francis
Locutions to the World
8. Twists and Turns 3/8/13
9. From Darkness to Light 3/9/13 "I put forth my hand and I cover the conclave with my mantle of protection. In this way, no darkness penetrates the minds of the cardinals and the Evil One cannot bring about his choice. Such is the special protection which I offer to the Chair of Peter. I protect it and allow no one to ascend to the position who would destroy the Church.
How the Evil One covets that chair. Everything is at stake. This is the moment of crisis. This is when the war between heaven and earth breaks out.." Most Holy Mary
10. A Successful Conclave 3/10/13 "His papacy will be my papacy. He will bring to the papacy only those gifts which I have put in his heart. They are already there, waiting to be opened for the good of the whole Church. Would I place these gifts in my chosen one’s heart and not lift him up to the papacy so he gives these gifts to the Church? Once he is pope, my gifts will begin to pour forth immediately. This outpouring will continue all during the few years of his short papacy. When all the gifts are given, he will give his life as the final gift." Most Holy Mary
11. A Conclave That Reveals God’s Power 3/11/13 "...a great wave of faith will suddenly envelope the world. The gift will be freely given.
People will speak about it, wonder at it and be awed by it. It will dawn on many, for the very first time, that the heavenly Father is quite active in human history. This will begin the return to the Age of Faith and will be quickly followed by even greater blessings." Christ Jesus
12. The Keys of the Kingdom 3/12/13
1. The Real Issues 3/14/13
2. A Missionary Pope 3/15/13 "He will see with my eyes and more important, he will love with my heart." Christ Jesus