.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, March 7, 2013

ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS: 'mankind spins without direction, HUMANITY WILL BE PASSED THROUGH THE CRUCIBLE'

"surrounded by wolves who plotted to betray him… I saw the Sanhedrin of wolves which surrounded the Pope, and two angels weeping… when I asked them why they were sad and lamenting, looking upon Rome with eyes full of compassion they responded, ‘Wretched city, ungrateful people, the justice of God will chastise you.’” The 3 Days of Darkness & the Angelic Pope unveilingtheapocalypse

Revelaciones Marianas 2/27,3/2/13
The evil winds will blow incessantly. Nations will betray each other & the war will be with no quarter.

Beloved, pray for yourselves
that the demons do not lead you to fall.
My beloved, pray for the United States, it will suffer.
Pray for Israel, the shadow of pain will purify it.

So much, so much will humanity suffer since it has spilled over the Planet its own irreverence towards Me! Everything, everything that exists - nature and Creation - lives in unity to My Will, only man rebels against Me, but Creation comes marching with a sure step to meet man and to pass him through the crucible.

I announce to you with pain that demons are upon man and you allow them to pass and enter. You hear this and forget it, and you act dominated by evil. The devil does not rest and continually lashes against your souls, lashes against your thoughts and the use of reason, he lashes against human intelligence to make it decline and so that you act like those who do not know Me and continually despise Me.
Nature will make the Nations tremble, soon, sooner than you imagine.

I invite you to pray for the Middle East.
I invite you to pray for Korea, urgently.
I invite you to pray insistently for the United States.

My Mercy does not run dry, it does not run dry for those who are Mine, still I will send a Creature filled with My very Love, to defend and guide My Church in the instants of greater tribulation. This beloved Creature will come to you with My Word in his mouth and to fight alongside My Mother to rescue those who are Mine.

The Woman clothed with the sun and the moon under Her feet will crush the head of the antichrist beside My Church, My Mystic Body, alongside My faithful and chosen.

I bless you, and I call you to not fall, to not fear.

DO NOT FORGET THAT I FOUNDED MY CHURCH AND EVIL WILL NOT PREVAIL OVER IT, it will be purified but not defeated. My People, if necessary I will make manna descend from Heaven, but My People will not be alone, nor will they be abandoned.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On November 4, 2007, my friend Kathleen and I experienced a mysterious rescue. sd


Honor, virtus et potestas et imperium
sit trinitati in unitate,
unitati in trinitate, in perenni saeculorum tempore.
Trinitati lux perennis, unitati sit decus perpetim.
Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto.


Mozarabic chant: Alleluia & Islamic Mauritanian Samaa
"The Arabic half is actually not in Moroccan dialect but rather in classical Arabic (Fusha or Quranic Arabic ) the poem in Arabic:" amenoz 1 year ago

طرقت باب الرجاء و الناس قد رقدوا * * و بت أشكو الى مولاي ما اجد

و قلت يا أمـــلي في كل نائــبة * * و من عليه لكشف الضر أعتمد

أشكو اليك أموراً انت تعلمها * * ما لي على حملها صبر ولا جلد

و قــد مددت يدي بالذل مفتقرا * *إليك يا خير من مدَت اليه يد

فلا تردنها يـــا رب خــائبة * * فبحر جودك يروي كل من يرد

يارب إني غريب خائف وجل**مستمسك برسول...الخ