.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

URGENT WARNINGS OF A COWARD: "What I saw, I was looking at a saint....I couldn't look at the rest."



"What I saw, I was looking at a saint."
Anonymous Coward

I am also a coward.
I was struck silent by this image.
I remained in prayer all night,
attempting to wrap my soul around it.
this morning was the Lord's reply:
God's Will is perfect Love & Mercy
beyond all human understanding;
Suffering Willed by God brings Salvation
& Deliverance from all evil.


Father, Merciful
May no suffering be in vain
neither of Your ordinary children
Your creatures, or creation

HOLY, CRUCIFIED MASTER
DELIVER US FROM ALL EVIL
LORD JESUS, COME IN GLORY

amen, amen
the little brother



"Hell will believe itself to be in possession of the entire earth, but I shall reclaim it"
St. Padre Pio's prophecy on the 3 days of darkness




"Illuminati wants my mind, soul and my body.
But they can't have it because I belong to Jesus!
Screw the Illuminati! I hope you guys realize why the concept of duality is being promoted here in this performance. This is the work of Satan. Remember, Satan (or Lucifer) wants to be JUST LIKE GOD. In other words, one will be one (1 will be 1, as in a Duality) or "11". This is where the Illuminati gets there symbolism of the number 11. Like 9/11. The book of Isaiah chapter 14 explains this article. It reads:
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground,
which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

Lucifer wants to be just like our Lord. He wants to be the same (notice how the number 11 is just the same- once again 1 will be 1). Satan can only COPY God. Nothing more. It is from this plan of Lucifer that we are being shown all these things by the elite.

If by now, you still do not believe that the world leaders and elite is under a satanic agenda, YOU ARE BLIND AND WILL REMAIN BLIND FOREVER! For even after Jesus told his followers to preach the Gospel and spread the Truth, in the end of the Book of Revelations, God Gives us a Very Important Advice. The Book of Revelations chapter 22 verse 11 states,
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still:
and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still:
and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

God is telling us that in the end times (which we are in) we should just leave those people who decide to do wrong alone. We shouldn't waste our breaths anymore. Because there will be no convincing them. From the Book of Genesis all the way to Revelations, God has been telling us to tell others about the Goodness of Jesus. But in the final chapter of the Bible, God says to let them be. So I'm telling you guys that if you do not wake up, there will be no more preaching to you about these things that are happening in our world.

EVERYTHING comes down to good vs evil." Yorkcity777 @ vigilantcitizen