.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, February 11, 2013

Messages to Chosen Child (February 2-8, 2013), & Pope Benedict 16th


'As the persecution intensifies, it is important to remember that while Satan is the Prince of this world and hates and seeks to destroy all that is of God, and will unleash a persecution through Antichrist which will be total, his time is short. Even now he awaits the heel which will crush his head. Even now he trembles in fear as the triumph of the Immaculata draws near. For Our Lady of Fatima has said it: "In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph." lasalettejourney

Pope Benedict 16th and the Virtues of Humility and Patience fraangelicoinstitute

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (February 2-8, 2013)

February 2, 2013 (7:43pm)
Tell My beloved children there is still time to get your life back in union with the Lord. Take advantage of this gift to come back where the Lord is calling you. He has been prompting you through His Holy Spirit but you are so preoccupied with worldly pursuits you can't hear Him. Stop and take time to be quiet in your soul and listen to what you are being told. You are My beloved children and I don't want you to take any more chances of losing your souls forever. Remember, My dear ones, as difficult as it is for you to believe the specificity of the time, you will know who the chosen man for these times will be within the next two weeks. I know most private revelation would usually never be given the time frame for a miracle taking place. These are incredible times you are living in and things are more different in your lives than they have ever been in history. Be grateful to God for giving you this wonderful gift. Continue your prayers and fasting and don't stop even after all these things which have been predicted come to pass. God loves all His children and wants your thanksgiving praise and adoration for allowing you to live in this most glorious time. A time in history which has never happened in the past. You all have been chosen for these times. Trust My children. The best time for your country is very near. Also suffering will have to be paid for the way you have tried to live your lives without allowing God to lead you and guide you along the way.
I love you, Jesus.

February 3, 2013 (11:45am)
Tell My beloved children to stay close to Me in the Eucharist. I wait every day for someone to visit Me and very few respond to My invitation. If you knew the value of the Eucharist you would be coming every chance you could get. There are abundant graces waiting to flow into your hearts and families. If everyone stayed close to Me in the Eucharist either by reception of My Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity or to be present where My Eucharist is exposed, there would be no wars or murders or any horrific crimes as those being committed today. There would be love, joy, and peace all over the world. This is why I instituted this most precious sacrament to bring graces and peace into all your hearts. Oh, My children, what will it take to get your attention? There is so much sin and sadness in the world. You love to listen to the charms and wiles of the evil one with all his lies than to be happy doing the Will of God. You make such poor choices. Well, My dear ones, soon you will be able to be aware of who your next president will be. He will be in office after all legal matters help to make an easy transition. Start counting the days. The time is fast approaching. I know you are all getting anxious since you were told in less than two weeks you will know who this man is. I mean to keep My promise. I told you I wouldn't deceive you or disappoint you. Keep believing and trusting My dear children. God is about to perform a great miracle for your country.
I love you, Jesus.

February 4, 2013 (8:55am)
Tell My beloved children there is so much joy coming for your country. The enemy is angry for all the good he sees coming and so he will cause great suffering as well. Just focus on the positive aspects of the future and you won't be discouraged. Oh, My children, all Heaven is getting excited for you knowing that the man chosen for these times will be revealed in a very very short time. There will be confusion and turmoil among those who now have power and think they can still be in control. Your prayers and fasting are needed more than ever once they realise what has happened. They will try every way they can think of to gain control again but it won't work. My dear children, these words are coming from Me, Jesus even though some of you are convinced that I would never talk like this and use such common words and be so involved in the politics of your country. As you have been told these are the most unusual times in your history and so some things will happen that never have in the past. Just keep focused on the truth of these messages and trust in the Lord.
I love you, Jesus.

February 5, 2013 (9:36am)
Tell My beloved children that as time goes on things will start getting better for your country. Remember to focus on this as you have to suffer before that happens. The suffering will be due to those in power now who will refuse to give up their power. The man chosen for these times is about to come out in the public. He now knows positively along with his family that he will be your new president to lead your country back to God. He will come forward in another week. I know most of you will find this hard to believe especially the religious, but it is true nonetheless. Oh, My children, you have all been patiently waiting for this and now you will know that these words are from Me, Jesus. There are going to be many obstacles put in the path of this great leader but he has deep faith and knows God is with him. My dear ones, soon the shelves in the store will start to be empty. You must try to buy food while you still can. Try not to tell others what you are doing since there may come a time when one of your neighbours will try to take your food away from you. I know this all sounds farfetched but it is a possibility. One thing this Administration is trying desperately to do is to take away your 2nd Amendment to keep and bear arms. Don't give up your guns for any reason. You may need them for protection in the near future. Don't get discouraged by these words My dear ones. You will be protected if you are in prayer. Encourage your family to pray and also pray for them to be open to these messages so they can be made aware of what is coming. My dear children, I want you to be at peace so focus on the positive words of these messages and know that all Heaven is looking forward to your country having a God fearing man to lead you. You will be so happy that you stayed in prayer once you find out what the evil people in this Administration had planned for you.
I love you, Jesus.

February 6, 2013 (8:51am)
Tell My beloved children not to doubt any of these words. You were told that the man chosen for these times would come forth in a week and this is true. Now that he and his family are convinced of these words and realise it is their dad spoken of there is great joy and peace in his family. My dear ones, once this is revealed the opposition will be stunned and at first not take it seriously. When they realise they could and possibly will lose their power it is then that all the turmoil will begin. I know this all sounds like a fiction story but unfortunately it is not. You must take these messages to heart and start praying and fasting more. Now with Lent coming you will have a great opportunity to do something positive for your country. There will be so much freedom that you almost had taken away from you. There will be more confidence in any messages that continue to be given for your knowledge and protection. As I told you, My dear ones, these people will not give up easily. They will cause much bloodshed to try and cause terror in all of you. No matter how hard they try, they will be defeated. Remember this when all the tactics start. My dear ones, I remind you again to get extra food for your families. Soon the shelves will be empty and it will become very difficult to buy food. I'm not trying to frighten you but you must be prepared for anything that might happen. As I told you you can count the days when your new president will be revealed. Don't expect him to take office right away. That will happen but not now. Continue to trust in the Lord and these messages which are a great gift for all of you.
I love you, Jesus.

February 7, 2013 (9:48am)
Tell My beloved children to take into account all that you have been told in these messages. Have you started putting any of these words into effect? Are you praying more? Do you spend more time praying before the Blessed Sacrament? Are you attending Mass regularly or even more often? If you can answer yes, then you have to believe these messages are coming from Me, Jesus. There is no human being who could exert that much influence on you. So if you believe all this then you must believe that your country is about to undergo some pretty spectacular changes. The first of these changes will be the chosen man for these times coming forward so you will know his identity. This will happen in a few more days but if your heart is not open and you haven't been in prayer, don't expect a wild and loud announcement. This person has been on countless radio and tv programs recently so you should start getting an idea of who he is. There will be those of you who will be disappointed since you won't consider this a great miracle. But, My children, this person will be responsible along with others he has been working with to expose the lies of this Administration and ultimately get a whole new group of people to replace those now in office. So, My children, I'm asking you not to get discouraged. These things will take time, but you will know the identity of the person who will be your next president if you pay attention. My dear ones, I'm counting on more prayers and fasting to make this a smooth transition. In the mean time keep trusting My children. I would never deceive you or disappoint you.
I love you, Jesus.

February 8, 2013 (10:02am)
Tell My beloved children to stop and say a prayer for the chosen man for these times. Once his identity is known he will be under severe persecution and major attacks of a verbal nature on his family. He is well prepared to endure all this, but your prayers will give him moral strength. My dear children, there are many of you who read these messages purely out of curiosity. You never put into practice what is asked of you. Don't expect to get all the blessings of those who believe and put into the practice of praying more, especially the holy Rosary, fasting and spending time in front of the Blessed Sacrament. When the major trials begin, you will not be prepared and you will be more subject and prone to errors, especially when it comes to defending your faith. You should be aware of the basic teachings of the Catholic faith. Oh, My children, what will it take to convince you of the authenticity of these messages? Only I, Jesus can do all the things you have been promised. So many of you have gotten closer to the Lord and are practicing your faith more devoutly now compared to before you started reading these messages. That is because your hearts were open to the prompting of the Holy Spirit and you responded. Yes, My children, there are great things happening in your country once your new president takes over. Remember this won't happen immediately but it will happen in a short time. Continue to trust in these words and you will be blessed for your perseverance.
I love you, Jesus.