.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, December 3, 2012

ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS: 'your prayers will sustain you during these times. '



' BELOVED, SUFFERING LIVED CONSCIOUSLY BEARS ABUNDANT FRUITS.....THE INSTANT OF CHANGE APPROACHES AND EVERYONE WILL BE A WITNESS TO MY SON’S POWER.
You cannot continue to live as in the past; My Son’s Kingdom will touch you, it will come to you and the Great Miracle of Love will be realised: the election of the Holy Remnant, of those who persevered and suffered so that My Son could show His Glory before the unbelieving. '
revelacionesmarianas 11/11/12

'A message to My elect, to My remnant right now. I am very aware of your fatigue. We are so close now to the fulfilment of My eternal plan! ' 12/2/12 message to Julie W.



This is a spiritual battle for souls.
Messages to Chosen Child in Chicago (11/25-12/1/12)
Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (Nov.25-Dec.1, 2012)

November 25, 2012 (11:21am)
Tell My beloved children that now they have been told that the miracle will happen before the end of the year, they are responsible to tell as many people as they can so they too will be aware that something spectacular is going to happen. This miracle will change your life in so many positive ways. You must however continue to pray and fast since you are not going to have it easy in spite of it. There will be much to suffer since I mentioned to you the powers behind the scenes won’t accept this even though there is nothing they can do to stop it. They will cause considerable damage to individual states with their paid terrorists. The person chosen for these times will have much to deal with and he will need your moral support and prayers. His family will be a great help to him. This family will bring back the dignity to the presidency that it has lost. Oh, My children, you must have faith and believe all these words. You will be able to see for yourself that all these things that have been predicted in the past will come true. Be at peace and know that God loves each and every one of you.
I love you, Jesus.

November 26, 2012 (9:10am)
Tell My beloved children there is much to look forward to as we approach the miracle soon to occur. Keep your spirits up no matter how bleak things may begin to look. Remember every attempt of this Administration to take more and more control of your lives will fail. My dear ones, stay in prayer and you won’t be discouraged as things start to fall apart in your country. Keep in mind that soon you will have a good president who wants what is best for you and your country. He loves this country and believes God will bless it more abundantly once the evil men and women who have been in control far too long are gone and have no more power. These people will be so dumbfounded they won’t believe what is happening to their little empire they thought they had. My dear children keep praying and fasting this will help to bring the miracle sooner.
I love you, Jesus.

November 27, 2012 (9:30am)
Tell My beloved children there will be much bloodshed in the future after your new president takes office. Many race riots will be perpetrated by paid terrorists by the powers trying to keep their control. Every effort will end in failure. There will be many innocent lives lost. When these things begin, stay in your homes as much as possible. There will be roving gangs burning and looting homes. I know this all sounds very scary My children but if you stay in prayer you will be protected. Satan will use these people who were always pulling the strings in your country to use every means they can to cause disturbances and heartache. My dear ones, your new president and those who will be supporting him in the Administration will have much success in quelling the riots and getting your country back in order but they will need all your help and support, especially your prayers and fasting. This will be a fierce spiritual battle for souls. Oh My children, the miracle that will happen soon will come at a time when no one will be prepared who isn’t listening and praying. The Holy Spirit will be prompting those in prayer what to do to protect yourselves and your families. This won’t last a long time but the battle will be fierce. Just knowing that God is with you in this great miracle will bring you peace.
I love you, Jesus.

November 28, 2012 (9:24am)
Tell my children there is good news, regarding the miracle soon, to return. Your country will be coming back to God and more and more of My children will begin to see the deceit of the enemy in the Administration. The truth will be told in many instances where only lies were told in the past. In spite of the suffering you will have to endure, there is hope and My children will realize that. They will no longer rely on the media to tell them the truth. Most of those who were part of the agenda of the Administration will be out of the picture and no longer able to deceive you. The chosen man that will be your president will be loved and respected since people will become aware that they can depend on him to save their country both economically and morally in the future. My dear children, if you continue to pray and fast, and your families see positive things happening in your country they will begin to turn back to God and believe again. Unfortunately not all My dear children will feel this way and that is because satan will convince them of his lies which will continue to be spouted through his followers. Oh, My children, there is a lot of good that will come from this new Administration to keep the faith and know that the miracle will occur before the end of the year. Give praise and thanks to God for His love and mercy.
I love you, Jesus.

November 29, 2012 (9:23am)
Tell My beloved children to save your strength for the future. I mean your moral strength. You will be tested almost beyond your moral strength some time in the future. Not all of you but you don’t know if you will be the one so be prepared spiritually, always ready and able to defend your faith. As I warned you in earlier messages these people now in power won’t give up easily and will try to make life difficult for everyone before they are completely out of power. You have no idea how your prayers will sustain you during these times. My dear ones, I keep reminding you to pray for the chosen man for these times. He will have much to suffer in the future, but he is very spiritually prepared to fight the battle. This is definitely a spiritual battle for souls. Some of you will not want to fight and will give in to the demand of these powerful people to avoid any hardship on you and your family. Oh, My dear ones, what will the gain be if you lose your soul? These will be trying times, but if you are in prayer you will survive. The best is yet to come My dear children, and you will be told in future messages just what you will have to look forward to. Keep trusting My dear ones, it is almost time for the miracle which will come before the end of this year.
I love you, Jesus.

November 30, 2012 (11:19am)
Tell My beloved children to go to Confession and be sorry for all the sins committed against My Sacred Heart and My Mother Mary’s Immaculate Heart. You may ask how you sinned against Our Hearts. Any sins deliberately committed, which means mortal sins, you wound Our Hearts. I suffered so much for your sins and you never ask how you can make up for all My pain and suffering. When you pray and make use of the Sacraments and Sacramentals of the Church you help amend your sins that caused My suffering. Oh, My children, your lives could be so much easier if you stayed close to Me through the Sacraments. You could be more open to receiving My graces and blessings which bring so much peace. Oh, My children, don’t allow the enemy to ensnare you in his web. He offers nothing but promises, lies, and deceit. You will never be happy in this life doing your own will. Take the narrow road that leads to life and not the wide one that leads to perdition. My children, the Administration is trying to convince everyone they are trying to make life easier for everyone by raising taxes on the rich. These are more lies and deception. The Administration only wants to keep their power and will do anything to retain it. My dear ones, keep thinking positive. The miracle is soon to take place and this will usher in your new president before the end of this year 2012.
I love you, Jesus.

December 1, 2012 (9:49am)
Tell My beloved children it’s now time to prepare your hearts for Christmas. Tomorrow we begin the Holy Season of Advent. This is a time to take stock of what you have been doing that you know in your heart is not pleasing to God and start making an effort to change that. It is a time to spend more hours in prayer and spiritual reading. You may be thinking you are too busy with Christmas preparations. My dear children, I promise that the more time you spend in prayer I will give you so much more time to accomplish all that needs to be done. Oh, My children, these days are so important before your new president takes office. Your prayers are so urgent now since the powers now in office will be stunned when the miracle comes that will take them out of office and they start losing any influence they may have had. Oh, My children, start spreading these messages and tell everyone the miracle will occur before the end of this year 2012. Maybe then people will start paying more attention to these words and start acting on them.
I love you, Jesus.