.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, December 8, 2012

a series of phenomenon that have baffled both scientists & non-believers.


The Feast of The Immaculate Conception of Mary
The Beauty of the New Eve


Let us go watch the Wings of the Air
take hold of it, the Sky,
with great agility & Art
rising from the Earth below...
WHAT!!?
you don't know what I am talking about?!
unplug your head from your cell phone
your Soul is dying!



'But a world of science and materialism has blinded the masses, telling them that the only true Gods are those that you can see and touch, those that can be explained by science and observed with the human eye.'
"I needed to reach the world one more time to show the world my Suffering" -Jesus to Katya Rivas



'Prepare yourselves for what is yet to come. Prepare as much food and water as is possible. I will bless your food and water supplies as I have done in the past. So take your bread and water, keep them at your “Altar of Prayer” and I will bless these supplies for those who do so. Keep them there during this Advent. If a bread molds, get another, leave one piece of bread and one bottle of water and do so with true confidence that I, your Savior, will come to your household to bless them for the “Days of Sorrows”. Be in peace now. My daughter, share this message with all my children and you too be obedient to my request. Have no fears, have no concerns but prepare for my coming to your homes this holy season.' message to Anna Marie 12/3/12