.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Technology Crippling Solar Super Storms, born alive & left to die, suicide voters, suicide bombers, &, the coup going on RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!!


Viva Cristo Rey!

Long Live Christ the King!


via the-american-catholic

October 2, 2012 Message to Mirjana
"Dear children: I am calling you and am coming among you because I need you. I need apostles with a pure heart. I am praying, and you should also pray, that the Holy Spirit may enable and lead you, that He may illuminate you and fill you with love and humility. Pray that He may fill you with grace and mercy. Only then will you understand me, my children. Only then will you understand my pain because of those who have not come to know the love of God. Then you will be able to help me. You will be my light-bearers of God’s love. You will illuminate the way for those who have been given eyes but do not want to see. I desire for all of my children to see my Son. I desire for all of my children to experience his Kingdom. Again I call you and implore you to pray for those whom my Son has called. Thank you."

"The Ugandan newssite New Vision reports President Yoweri Museveni celebrated Uganda’s 50th anniversary of independence from Britain at the National Jubilee Prayers event by publicly repenting of his personal sin and the sins of the nation." WND

Canada: 491 Babies Born Alive After Failed Abortions, Left to Die lifenews

OBAMA'S LONG RANGE PLANS FOR MARTIAL LAW...

When in American history have 4 combat generals been fired in 3 days right after an election??!

A Real Threat To America: suicide voters, suicide bombers, policies & gestures. westernjournalism

Controversial Geoengineering Experiment to Stop Global Warming Discovered Off Canadian Coast aircrap

Will The Peak Of The Solar Cycle In 2013 Produce Technology Crippling Solar Super Storms? endoftheamericandream


FEAR NOT
HE COMES IN GLORY;
CHRIST THE KING!
THIS TIME
HE WILL NOT BE SPIT ON!