.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, November 2, 2012

it is the eleventh hour: the blind love of our own ease



"he is yet taken up with
the blind love of his own ease."

Our Lady to Sister Mary of Agreda



Consecration to God
our Father of all mankind



For the greater glory of God & for the salvation of all,
I consecrate myself to You, O, Eternal Father,
as one of Your faithful remnant.
Behold, I come to do Your Will.
With the help of Your Grace,
I will keep Your Commandments.
I will love & reverence You
with all my heart, soul, mind & strength.
I will love my neighbor as You love me.
I make this Consecration
through the Sorrowful & Immaculate Heart of Mary
& the Sacred Heart of Your beloved Son, Jesus.
O, Eternal Father, send forth Your Holy Spirit
to restore our broken image and likeness of You.
Send forth also Your entire Heavenly Court,
all the celestial choirs of Your angels & all Your Saints,
to aid us in our struggle against all the forces of evil
in this present darkness.
Amen.
Given to Mother Eugenia Ravasio by God the Eternal Father, 1932


“O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior,
scatter the forces of evil
so they are not engrossed in darkness
but can come to light.”
prayer given by Our Lady to 'a special soul', 7/23/11