.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, November 26, 2012

ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS: when the adversary makes his appearance



'Courage, it is almost done, falter not, trust and pray and everything will be according to the will of my Father!'
MARY MYSTICAL ROSE TO THE CHILDREN OF GOD 11/23/12

'your days are no longer twenty-four hours. Remember that you are in the no-time and everything has to be fulfilled as it is written. My flock, are in spiritual battle, do not neglect the prayer, for may lose your soul. My adversary stalks the souls to make them lose, be alert and vigilant because mental attacks will increase.'
CALL FROM JESUS THE GOOD SHEPHERD TO HIS FLOCK 11/19/12

'BE PATIENT IN THESE TIMES. THERE IS SO MUCH CONFUSION AND CHAOS. '
message from Our Lady 11/25/12

Messages from Jesus to Chosen Child in Chicago (November 18-24, 2012) joycelist2

COMMENTS ON CHOSEN CHILD joycelist2