.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"For the whole world will weep at his death and his death will bless Israel." ‘I am here created for eternity’, &, Patron Saint of Dogs & pestilence





On September 25, 2012, Our Lady appeared to the visionary Marija and delivered the following message:


"Dear children! When in nature you look at the richness of the colors which the Most High gives to you, open your heart and pray with gratitude for all the good that you have and say: ‘I am here created for eternity’ – and yearn for heavenly things because God loves you with immeasurable love. This is why He also gave me to you to tell you: ‘Only in God is your peace and hope, dear children’. Thank you for having responded to my call."



* * *** * *** * *

Locutions to a chosen soul under the guidance of Monsignor John Esseff from our Lord, 2/7/11
Monsignor John Esseff, spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta, diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. Padre Pio was his spiritual director.

"Centuries ago, the Father intervened on their behalf and sent Me, hoping that all Israel would proclaim Me as Messiah. But they killed Me. What will the Father do now? He cannot send Me again to die. So, He will send My Vicar, the Pope.

The Pope will enter Jerusalem like I entered it. The city will already have suffered much and Israel will begin to despair, wondering what can be done. Then this figure clothed in white will come, sent by the Father just as He sent me. He will come to save Israel, just as I came. He, too will die in Jerusalem but his death will have a profound effect upon the whole world. For the whole world will weep at his death and his death will bless Israel. Why do I reveal these things now? Why do I bring you to the center of the mystery so quickly? Because the time is short. The events are near. They are not far away."


Wage War On Hatred message to Jabez 9/24/12
"Children of Love,
I stand before you, and invite you to climb upon My shoulders. Many of you are exhausted, and have barely engaged into battle. My Little Ones, find rest in My arms of Love, and I will renew your forces, honor your desire to serve, and place you upon the battlefield of My choosing. I Am the King of Kings. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Lion of Judah. Serve Me. Join My ranks. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray, and let yourself be counted among the Saints. Pray and grow in holiness before My sight. Remain pure. Remain chaste. Remain in My love. I will restore you. I promise to raise you to Me, and to speak to your hearts. I promise to guide, and to protect you, and those you love. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Let peace be yours. Pray for your enemies, and trust in Me to change, and transform them. Pray for all those who make you suffer. Do not waste your time on pleasures of the world. Your days are counted. Believe Me when I say this. Your days are as grains of sands, about to be washed away by a changing tide. Many of you will perish during this battle. Many of you will give up your lives to save others, and will be baptized in your own blood. Satan’s plan is underway. He will strike nations, and bring millions under his rule. Do not follow the ways of the world. Give your hearts to Me. Give your souls to Me, and wage war on hatred. Children, live for love. I depend on you more than ever. Your arms will lift others to glory, if you follow My commandments, and My instructions. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom"