.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"any attack on any Christian citizen is an attack on Islam."



“Dear children, also tonight I want to help you. Pray for peace. Pray with me for peace in the world. Peace, dear children! Only peace! I am praying with you for peace in the world. For this reason I say to you, dear children, persevere in prayer!" message to visionary Ivan Dragicevic on Sunday in Turin, Italy from Our Lady

Excellent documentary on the star of Bethlehem verified for the first time using modern astronomy software. unveilingtheapocalypse

"any attack on any Christian citizen is an attack on Islam."

a written message from Lebanon's grand mufti to Pope Benedict

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Iran should understand, both the government and the people of that ancient country, if they initiate a nuclear war with Israel, they may, indeed, wipe Israel out. But make no mistake, Iran will also cease to exist." J. D. Longstreet



"the gathering storm clouds of World War III. This week, the ponderous gears of war were set into motion by Jihadists in the name of Allah across the planet. The trigger was said to be an amateurish YouTube video that Muslims found offensive. May I just say, bull crap. The attacks in Libya and Cairo were well planned and executed. The riots in 20+ countries across the globe were also called for, planned and carried out by Islamic leaders of terror. Al-Qaeda is claiming this is in revenge for the killing of their number two man Sheikh Abu Yahya. This has all the earmarks, by the way, of one of Soros’ colored revolutions. " GUL1776

"about the attack on our embassy in Benghazi.
Obama and Hillary would like you to believe that a well planned and executed commando raid under cover of darkness was actually a random mob of angry protesters agitated about an obscure Youtube video from last June." canadafreepress

VT Obama Ballot Challenge Filed: Process Server Threatened With Arrest And Imprisonment obamareleaseyourrecords

OBAMA'S GOVERNMENT = ORGANIZED CRIME commieblaster

More from Gary North on Obama Law License Suspension/Inactive/Retirement,Whatever obamaballotchallenge

"...this is not a Republican-Democrat issue as both sides of the political divide are equally responsible for our coming demise." homelandsecurityus
"Perhaps as a sign of the stupor of the American public, people were more upset over the pre-emption of the weekly television series than the announcement itself. It seems noting has changed. In fact, people today seem to be in a much deeper, pharmaceutically induced slumber.
To illustrate how quickly we are headed for financial collapse, please consider the following."


"The money for QE3 is being created out of thin air and this round of quantitative easing is going to be “open-ended” which means that the Federal Reserve is going to keep doing it for as long as they feel like it. " politicalvelcraft

A Campaign On The Edge (And It's Not The One You Think) Rick Wilson

“Russia Today” is an Illuminati Proxy fromthetrenchesworldreport




"Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you, and to transform you for My glory. I need merciful hearts to do My bidding the whole world over. Beloved, do not let discouragement weigh you down. Lift your voices in adoration to Me, pray with all your heart, ask. Ask Me to bless your families, and to send down angels to minister to you. I truly desire to heal you, and to use you for the betterment of humanity. Children, do not lose hope. Place all your trust in Me, and enjoy the time you spend with Me in prayer. I will protect, and guide you. I will reveal myself to you as never before, and grant you the desires of your heart. Be faithful to Me in all things. Keep your gaze on Me. Abandon your burdens at My feet. Trust Me to work miracles of grace in the lives of those you love. Entrust them into My care, and walk the Earth without a care. Witness to My love. Witness to My mercy, and compassion. Know that your reward will be great, when you walk in obedience, and honor My most holy name. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom"

message to Jabez