.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † ...........URGENT: LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ........... ...............................................................................

Sunday, July 15, 2012

the weapon of excellence 'When the wolf at the door isn’t even worried enough to wear sheep’s clothing', &, Shia vs.Sunni


message to Jabez
I will shelter you.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
as events occur
in the four corners of the world.
Purification is underway, & My flock only needs to remain obedient, to follow Me.
I control all things.
Do not forget this.
Nothing escapes Me.



via kgbreport

For your discernment... via treeoflifesword
the approaching war,
Lucifer and his want this war,
Pure hell on earth is coming,
Pray, pray, pray,
for that is the weapon
that will defeat all evil,
that is the very weapon that they of evil
have been trying to take away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Exposing Obama would reveal the depth of US Government corruption GUL1776

House Democrats Blocking Bill Seeking To Aid Christians And Other Persecuted Religious Minorities In Muslim Countries WZ

"I’m not speaking of the Arab spring where, to the shock of western intellectuals, people who earnestly believe in a barbarous set of rules when given the vote choose to support candidates who support…wait for it…that same barbarous set of rules for their countries.
I’m talking about this:" datechguyblog


The Islamist Ascendancy in AMERICA:
Shariah is here now!
noiri

“The NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus and Democratic Party are more destructive to blacks than the KKK!” Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American

CURIOUSER & CURIOUSER:
the TRUTH has no Agenda
politicalvelcraft

the REAL battle is Shia vs.Sunni voiceofthecopts