.

.
...... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ........................... Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............ I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .............. ..........................................................

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Severe weather ALERT across 42 of the lower 48, the new Gestapo – the I.R.S., 2,000th Afghan War Death On Obama's Watch

"We have very little time left before the boot falls upon us for the last time. I will not surrender. I will not retreat. Now is the time, the day, and the hour. As always fellow citizens, remain steady---very, very, steady." Greg Evensen, former Kansas State Trooper awarded the Governor’s Award for heroism.

“Army Ranger 1LT Michael C. Behenna will remain behind bars at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., until he turns 40 years old. The Court of Appeals of the Armed Forces in Washington, D.C., has upheld the 29-year-old Edmond, Okla., native’s conviction stemming from a May 16, 2008, shooting in Iraq…. of Ali Mansur,a known Al-Qaeda operative” bobmccarty



“You must buy health insurance or pay the new Gestapo – the I.R.S.” GWP "The Obama administration built up the IRS by another 16,500 agents to enforce Obamacare. "

“That is a made-up number with no basis in fact." IRS spokesman Dean Patterson

2,000th Afghan War Death On Obama's Watch news.investors

LAWYERS AND JUDGES AT WAR WITH CONSTITUTIONAL LAW newswithviews
"Our judiciary has become the most dangerous enemy of the Constitutional Republic and although the Executive Dictatorship and tyrannical Legislative body run close behind, it is the judiciary which must be reclaimed by the people first, or there is no peaceful forum within which to hold the other two branches accountable."

Baby golden eagle survives Utah wildfire fox13now via treeoflifesword