.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † ...........URGENT: LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ........... ...............................................................................

Friday, July 6, 2012

the evil people who are killing you & the Good Earth

Beekeeper’s 15 Years of Research on Pesticides Halted When State Steals His Bee Hives "Ingram believes the destruction of his bees and hives is more likely to be related to his research into the effect of Roundup on honey bees. He claims some 250 of his colonies have been killed off over the years by Monsanto’s broad-spectrum herbicide, used in large quantities on both conventional- and genetically engineered crops. Ingram’s research shows that Roundup can lead to what’s called chilled brood, which is an entirely different scenario." healthimpactnews



Why are We Losing Our Bees? mercola

via The Worker Honey Bee (Apis Mellifera) heathmonthoney