.

.
...... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ........................... Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............ I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .............. ..........................................................

Saturday, June 2, 2012

TRASHING GOD & DYING of THIRST: ØBama, Tennessee Water, UN Agenda 21

"...for years we've been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our government and to get out of our lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He leave us alone?' "Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves." ingodscompany2

EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS & EARTH CHANGES MAY 2012


Why is Memphis area airport owner,
Woody Degan, running for state senate in his district?
"I'm a nobody right now!" fellowshipofminds

tumbling down around Bilderberg!! guardian.co.uk

looming constitutional crisis stands waiting in the wings
saveamericafoundation

curiouser & curioser
President Obama Opposes Ban on Sex-Selection Abortions & so did Ron Paul lifenews
"Would the bill be Constitutional? And how would the bill determine whether the intent involved choice of sex? I think that Dr Paul had it right on this one." Godwit@thetreeofliberty

Conservative Leaders Unite to Support Scott Walker noisyroom

Science as propaganda. WUWT

Propaganda Blitz to Minimize Unemployment Catastrophe in the US fromthetrenchesworldreport