.

.
...... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ........................... Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............ I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .............. ..........................................................

Friday, June 15, 2012

Patriots & Extinctionists



Dear Brothers & Sisters in the Netsphere,

Until you are calling for Prayer & Fasting
as well as phoning, lock & loading,
rioting & voting, ...
nothing is going to change.

Until you grab w/both hands that
the Situation both Worldwide, & in the States
is in GOD's HANDS now, ...
the Truth will not win out.

Is it not obvious?
THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE!
& the only Weapons are Prayer & Fasting.
Is it not obvious who the enemy is
& WHAT he fears the most!?

maranâ' thâ'
"HE is coming.
This time HE will not be spit on."
maranâ' thâ'
Lord Jesus, Come in Glory!



'O my Jesus, let my prayers
invoke Your Holy spirit to descend on all people
that they open their hearts to the Truth of Your love,
& their minds to the truth of your Spirit.
Amen, amen'


"Friday morning, as we packed our bags in the darkened dormitory of the albergue, Ana gave me a small wooden cross to wear around my neck. "I have carred this on my way," she said. "Now, I would like you to carry it on yours." I don't know what I did for this gift, nothing I can think of. But these are the kinds of things that happen on the Way of St. James, brother of John, son of Zebedee, Apostle of our Lord."
Camino de Santiago, Day 32: Palas de Rei to Ribadiso witness2christ via brutallyhonest

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I have come to tell you

that God exists.

Pray and fast,

because with prayer and fasting

you can stop wars

and natural disaster"

The Messages Of Our Lady Queen Of Peace / Dr. Fra Slavko Barbaric, OFM, 1997