.

.
...... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ........................... Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............ I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .............. ..........................................................

Friday, June 1, 2012

THE INSTANT IS NO LONGER AN INSTANT. THE ELEMENTS REUNITE & 'A great nation will perish soon, the sun will greatly affect humanity'

via vigilantcitizen

TV = Mind Control (Why do you think they call it Programming?) deadlinelive

'the monster, which is the television. ' RevelacionesMarianas 5/13/12

'My beloved ones, the elements, before a man who has banish me from his heart; reunite so that men will turn towards me.
A great nation will perish soon, the sun will greatly affect humanity
I urge you to pray for My beloved Japan.
I urge you to pray for the United States, My beloved children.'
RevelacionesMarianas 5/16/12

Tinted glass, chauffeurs & lockdown: Bilderbergers meet
Protesters boo as members of elite international cabal gather
wnd

"It was placed in a bucket, crying & struggling to breath, & the medical personnel pretended not to notice.
Soon the crying stopped." Dr. Ron Paul

With 1,468 delegates yet to be allocated, the race is far from over. politicalvelcraft

Jim Tucker: Bilderberg would like Ron Paul dead fromthetrenchesworldreport

"Asians are actually a really good example. They come here and don't need points added to their scores on tests to equal out the fact that they're not "White". " via cofcc

The false promises of modern liberalism renewamerica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invoke My Mercy And Divine Protection On Your Families
'Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Love speaks. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Surrender in love. Know that I have plans to prosper you. I have plans to take hold of what is rightfully mine, and to finally claim the souls which have been stolen from Me by the Deceiver. My Children, time is of the essence. You must comply. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Call down blessings on those I have placed on your path. Call down blessings even upon those you call enemies for I will use your prayers for the betterment of humanity. Prayer warriors, unite. Join forces. Pick up your rosaries, and persevere in this labor of love. Pray. Invoke My mercy, and divine protection on your families. I promise to honor your prayer petitions, and to keep you close to my heart. Grow in love. Walk in humility, and in obedience. Keep My holy commandments, and glorify My most holy name. Rejoice for My master plan nears fruition. I bless you, My Children. Let joy light up your faces, for My joy is a gift to you for others. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom'