.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
URGENT ALERT for Sunday, September 21st! A letter from Bishop Slattery - Countering with Prayer the proposed Black Mass in Oklahoma City "On Sunday, September 21, a public Satanic ritual is scheduled to occur at the Oklahoma City Civic Center. Instigators of this so called “Black Mass,” threaten that a stolen consecrated host, believed by Catholics to be the real Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, will be desecrated and offered to the devil as part of a vile orgy of Satan worship." ........................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, June 4, 2012

THE HOUR of DIVINE MERCY is almost Over - you must listen!!

Dear Brothers & Sisters,
There is NOTHING to be lost from Praying & Fasting to bring God's Mercy & Blessing to your Countries & the whole of Creation. NOTHING! But there is everything to be lost by not returning to God now. LOOK @ THE EVIL ALL AROUND YOU!! { "Satan wants your error, not because he wants to help, he wants to offend God using you, he uses your weakness to dominate you and offend God for revenge for what he lost..." } This is no longer an issue of 'diversity' or multi-culti equality of Faiths.
ONLY ONE MASTER HAD THE AUTHORITY TO SAY 'I AM THE TRUTH'.
faithfully devoted, the little brother



'Tell My beloved children to remain calm and at peace, knowing I am with you at all times. The times you are living in are like none other in history. You are living in the End Times.
Most of them won't believe it since it sounds like a fairytale, but it is true, My children. Won't you become part of My prayer warriors who are praying night and day for the safety and protection of your country? My dear ones, we need your help and your prayers. I am with you. Be not afraid.
there will be a great miracle due to your prayers and fasting. ... You must try to get these messages out to as many as you can so we can have more people praying. We need your prayers more urgently now than ever since the enemy is getting desperate to win and will use his minions on earth to carry out his evil designs. Remember the miracle that will defeat his plans. I love you, Jesus.'

Messages from Jesus to a "Chosen Child in Chicago"


'You have grown indifferent to My pleas, and deaf to My warnings.'
message to Jabez


"it will be suddenly the Call of God to man for him to appear before the Judge at the Divine Court and show what he did in life he received from God to live in peace."
message to Brazil & the World from Our lady to Darly Chagas


'O my Jesus
maranatha!
May your kingdom come
& your will be done on earth as in heaven.
We place all souls, especially those
you have given us to pray for,
in the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Daughter of the Father,
Mother of the Son,
Spouse of the Holy Spirit.
Holy Trinity of love, we love you!
Save souls!'

Pelianito's Prayer


Divine Mercy,

Hope Against All Hope,

I Trust In You.