.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
URGENT ALERT for Sunday, September 21st! A letter from Bishop Slattery - Countering with Prayer the proposed Black Mass in Oklahoma City "On Sunday, September 21, a public Satanic ritual is scheduled to occur at the Oklahoma City Civic Center. Instigators of this so called “Black Mass,” threaten that a stolen consecrated host, believed by Catholics to be the real Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, will be desecrated and offered to the devil as part of a vile orgy of Satan worship." ...........on the Theft of the Eucharist by Satanists ........................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This the most astonishing MUSIC i've heard in a LONG LONG time!!



Dear You Guys,

You will of course forgive me for such

shameless promotion of an Indie group.

It's been a very long time since I've

heard anything as compelling & well

constructed as the tunes on this CD.

This is MUSIC for the Soul&Spirit.

....might also be Music for Musicians.

look......It's like everything else in this

elitists'-owned/manipulated-perception

called 'the Arts'...



SUPPORT WHAT'S REAL

CRUSH the NIGHTMARE!!


& how would i know 'REAL' you ask?

.................dunno,.....jus'sayin'.

Beijos Lieblings,

Madame X




Exordium
Midnight's Exile

1. When the Fallout Clears
2. Lunar Walk
3. Archangel
4. Far Future
5. Against Harsh Elements
6. Celestial Forest
7. Ambient Depth
8. October

8 tracks, 54.10



'Ancient Ruins of Cathode Ray' / Midnight's Exile

The Protégé of Jasper Johns, & schooled in the Bauhaus, there were a lot of things my old man wasn't, but being an ARTIST*(all caps)* wasn't one of them. I remember the tortured insanity & long midnights that accompanied his Paintings. & they hang in Galleries all over Europe,.......................... & they hang in the very prestigious Gallerias de las Insanita d'State (ok...you get it ...right??!!) throughout the North East.

I have no-fkng-idea what ART is or isn't. Personally, i am of the William Rehnquist version of thinkers on such
delicate matters of self-exposure: ''I know it when I see it!" So...when I got a message from Freakether3 about 'Lilwolf ' petitioning support for a group of artist called 'Fractalists' who were going to get the boot from site because a group of self-appointed deciders had DECIDED their's wasn't ART!...I flashed-back into active
vendetta-mode.
MdmX