.

.
...... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ........................... Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............ I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .............. ..........................................................

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another Slick Near Shell Platform in Gulf of Mexico


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a known chronic leak skytruth

"A fallacy is a deceptive argument that appears to be logically valid but is in fact invalid. Its conclusion will be unreliable at best, downright false at worst.
"We don’t care what the truth is. We want more taxation and regulation. We will use global warming as an excuse. If you disagree, we will haul you before the International Climate Court.” That is the nastiest of all the logical fallacies: the argumentum ad baculum, the argument of force."
The illogic of climate hysteria - Christopher Monckton of Brenchley WUWT