.

.
...... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ........................... Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............ I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .............. ..........................................................

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

“This is my last election”, & Speaking in robotic Russian spy-speak, Mr. Medvedev promises...

“Is Barack Obama a KGB Agent?” theobamahustle

“This is my last election,” "It is this incestuous and deeply un-American collusion between the press and Mr. Obama that gave the president the astonishing bravado to come out the next day and joke about the incident by asking: “Are the mics on?”" washingtontimes

"Guys, Obama didn’t even write his own syllabus. The prose is sophisticated, the grammar is flawless, and the punctuation is good – heck, there are several semicolons used, and used correctly. In other words, the syllabus is everything that every other sample of genuine Obama-written prose is not. It isn’t the same voice. It isn’t the same author. Period." Ann Barnhardt @ radiopatriot

Eric Holder loses case against right wing militia therightscoop

SANTORUM HEADLINES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

St Theresa of Avila's Vision of Hell christtotheworld

"Left in that pestilential place, and utterly without the power to hope for comfort, I could neither sit nor lie down; there was no room. I was placed as it were in a hole in the wall; and those walls, terrible to look on of themselves, hemmed me in on every side. I could not breathe. There was no light, but all was thick darkness. I do not understand how it is; though there was no light, yet everything that can give pain by being seen was visible. "