.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
URGENT ALERT for Sunday, September 21st! A letter from Bishop Slattery - Countering with Prayer the proposed Black Mass in Oklahoma City "On Sunday, September 21, a public Satanic ritual is scheduled to occur at the Oklahoma City Civic Center. Instigators of this so called “Black Mass,” threaten that a stolen consecrated host, believed by Catholics to be the real Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, will be desecrated and offered to the devil as part of a vile orgy of Satan worship." ...........on the Theft of the Eucharist by Satanists ........................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse Report from someone who was there, & A MIRACLE BABY NAMED FAITH!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight – Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse Report from someone who was there. radiopatriot "Gary Wilmott, author of the website Give Me Liberty 1776, joins us this evening with his take on the day’s events and the findings that were produced in the report."

Media silence on Arpaio investigation is absolutely deafening! gothamresistance via GUL1776

"That’s Mitt once again touting RomneyCare as a national model, in case you weren’t sufficiently convinced" hotair

How Much Has Obama Cost America? theulstermanreport

Massive wave of banker resignations continues abovetopsecret via europebusines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"we want to thank everyone that stood by our decision to have Faith Aminah, and everyone that prayed for us and continue to keep us in prayer.
Thank You! ... from her tiny little feet to the sparkle in her eyes, she radiated so much love; only the kind of love that can't be explained. Precious, pretty, and perfect is what describes our little Miss Faith Aminah. Her name dances just what she is: Faith that pleased our heavenly Father and for whatever reason God the Father was pleased with me that we were blessed to be the parents and I her caretaker. I pray I did the best I knew how. Now I understand what the word of God means when it says "Be careful how you entertain strangers because some have entertained angels unaware." "


"If, by baring this scar for others to see, I can prevent an abortion, perhaps that will help to balance the scales for when I face G-d's justice and I finally meet those two children -- who I hope will forgive me for my failure."
The New Scar on My Soul at via iotw