.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † ...........URGENT: LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ........... ...............................................................................

Saturday, February 4, 2012

URGENT MUST SEE: Fukushima Diary - "If I stop blogging, no one gives spot light to nameless people dying of leukemia or cardiac infarct from Radiation in Japan."


"yes, so I would be willing to die if I can let the world know Japanese government is a liar. They are murder. Do not trust them. At the end, today I removed all the advertisement from the blog because it’s annoying and too distracting. so I’ll be happy if someone nicely makes me donation.
Fukushima Diary is attacked every 15 mins and run on 4 servers.
Currently, the alpha blogs about Fukushima are only 3, Enenews, ExSKF, and Fukushima diary. and Only ExSkf and Fukushima Diary are run by actual Japanese. If I stop blogging, no one gives spot light to nameless people dying of leukemia or cardiac infarct from Radiation in Japan. Lots of people lost their jobs and the future. so I can’t stop it even if it’s not profitable at all. I’m not allowed to stop it. I need your lots of support and advice. Thank you very much."
Iori Mochizuki @ Fukushima Diary