.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
URGENT ALERT for Sunday, September 21st! A letter from Bishop Slattery - Countering with Prayer the proposed Black Mass in Oklahoma City "On Sunday, September 21, a public Satanic ritual is scheduled to occur at the Oklahoma City Civic Center. Instigators of this so called “Black Mass,” threaten that a stolen consecrated host, believed by Catholics to be the real Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, will be desecrated and offered to the devil as part of a vile orgy of Satan worship." ...........on the Theft of the Eucharist by Satanists ........................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, February 13, 2012

URGENT ACTION NEEDED - it is upon us w/ 'with Gandhian ferocity ', you need to listen.

The filings must be made in a week if we are to hold Obama accountable and prevent him from being on the ballot. $25,000 must be raised in the next 96 hours "Once the ballots are printed in all 50 states it will be too late. What would follow is a rigged election and Eric Holder to rubber-stamp the results. The best we could do then is a rearguard vote challenge and battle our way up the steps of the inauguration platform." gul1776

in the past 24 hours — FOUR SEPARATE DORMANT VOLCANIC SITES in the Southwest USA have shown activity! SD











"These are not fun-loving, peaceniks who just want peace, love and drugs for all – oh no… These are hardcore Marxist revolutionaries who are a tool of the State and are being used to bring America to her knees while stripping us of our Constitutional heritage. This is Occupy Chicago and seasoned leftists who are itching for a fight – 50,000 are being summoned to the protest. This is not only a confrontation with business, police and conservatives – the G8 and NATO will be there to bring even more gravitas to the event. They will battle police and anyone who gets in their way – this is their time and they are going for it. Think Altamont or Kent State, only worse."
'with Gandhian ferocity, we’ll flashmob the streets, shut down stock exchanges, campuses, corporate headquarters and cities across the globe' GB

* * *** * *** * *** * *


What Happened to Whitney Houston?
VC

Whitney: There were times when he (Bobby Brown)
would smash things, break things in the home. Glass. We had a big, big giant portrait of me and him and my child. He cut my head off the picture. Stuff like that. And I thought, “This is really strange.” So I figured, cutting my head off a picture, that was a little much for me. That was one sign.

And then there were other things like he started to paint in my bedroom eyes. Just eyes. Evil eyes that were looking at every point of the room.


Oprah: He started to paint on the walls?

Whitney: Yeah. The rugs. The walls. The closet doors. If I opened the door, there would be one picture. Then I’d close them and there would be another picture and eyes and faces. It was really strange. …

Oprah: What are you doing with all of that?

Whitney: I’m looking at it going, “Lord, what’s really going on here?” I was getting scared because I felt something was going to blow. Something was going to give.

Whitney: She said, “It’s not worth it.” She said: “If you move, Bobby, [the sheriff will] take you down. Don’t you make one move.” And he stood there like he was scared.

And she said: “Let’s go. Let’s do this. I’m not losing you to the world. I’m not losing you to Satan. I’m not doing this. I want my daughter back. I want you back. I want to see that glow in your eyes. That light in your eyes. I want to see the child I raised. And you weren’t raised like this. And I’m not having it. So you make a choice, and you make it here today because I have a court injunction that says you have to go.” … "


Obama To Sing Opening Song At Whitney Houston Memorial Service, Close It With Duet With Bobby Brown PD

Barack Obama’s New and Improved “Attack Watch” theulstermanreport

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the plot within the corridors of the Vatican. 2/11/12

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within." Josef Stalin

"they ('the Christian right') also have hijacked the higher moral ground with this language of family values and moral responsibility." B. Soetoro via treeoflifesword

& the gates of hell shall not prevail against it!