.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
........................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, December 16, 2011

A HOLY OMEN??: Comet LoveJoy flew through the hot atmosphere of the sun and emerged intact.












via DUTCHSINSE



Massive power outages reported as storm batters France theextinctionprotocol

Yellowstone’s underground geothermal activity energy levels are becoming erratic. theextinctionprotocol
{"did you happen to get a gander at the bit of heating up at the edge of the yellowstone caldera? right, the edge that is at the top point of where those little events were crawling up to, from east of LA…..yeah, dutch, you were right :) )….and does this tie in at all with the birds slamming to the ground in utah and nm, and the massive power surge/spike on the boulder co magnetometer/power grid thingy, just prior to the birds’ demise?" Laurel Anderson @ DS }


American Patriot
Needs Your Help NOW!