.

.
...... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ........................... Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............ I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .............. ..........................................................

Saturday, December 3, 2011

EARTHQUAKE THREAT WATCH, FARM WARS, &, 'the country formerly know as Great Britain'

Peter Hitchens on Atheism and England-EU demise:
'the country formerly know as Great Britain'



FARM WARS: Transhumanism, SYTHIA & Changing DNA
"Barbara H. Peterson, the owner and manager of FARM WARS lives on a small ranch in Oregon where she raises geese, chickens, horses, a goat, a variety of cats, and an opinionated Macaw named Rita. Federal regulations and corporate shenanigans such as animal "traceability," Monsanto's invasive GMO technology, and the blatant poisoning of our land and resources by corporate government agencies are designed to make it next to impossible to raise animals and organic food.
It's time to fight back."


Newt Gingrich endorses transhumanism!