.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
........................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, November 7, 2011

AA-1025: The Diary of an Anti-Apostle / The Confession of Mikolaj, the Anti-Priest

AA-1025: The Diary of an Anti-Apostle
The Confession of Mikolaj, the Anti-Priest
http://www.afterthewarning.com/WebPages/ReligiousReading/IniquityUnveiled/AA1025.aspx
"as early as 1938, there were over one thousand Communist agents ordained as Catholic priests or studying for the priesthood. They formed an efficient network of Anti-Priests whose main function was the infiltration, subversion and control of the Catholic press and Publishing Houses with the aid of Soviet money.
This man was a Communist agent who became a Catholic priest to better destroy the Church. He was ordained in the early forties, died in the late sixties, and his confessions survived him. He had overlooked one very important fact, however, that no man is master of his own life. He died in hospital as the result of a car accident. His papers were found in his briefcase,"


'My Hand has been raised to convoke the Celestial Hosts to defend My Children, My Son’s People, to keep you standing. I will crush the head of the infernal dragon and My Son’s People will sing victorious and will give back the earth to its Creator. ' RevelacionesMarianas 10/26/11