.

.
...... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............ I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
......

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

for the 'weed fairy' & all you users out there...DO YOU WANT REAL PEACE ON EARTH? QUIT YOUR DRUGS!!

today the sky was clear BLUE...there were no trails of any sort...some take no notice...some pray & fast to protect our areas. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH.

10/25/2011 — Unexpected strong cells w/ hail @ CENTER of ‘HAARP rings’ that appeared TWO days ago


They’re back and scientists aren’t exactly sure why: Red night aurora burst over U.S. skies



the media had already made up its mind and few bothered to actually read what the pope had to say http://www.catholicvote.org/discuss/index.php?p=21986
"this document comes from a vatican congregation —
not the pope!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to all the users out there who want 'groovey' PEACE
...this is the horror that you support by your drug use.
DO YOU CARE?!!
DO YOU WANT REAL PEACE ON EARTH? QUIT YOUR DRUGS!!

Compare Obama + Occupy to the Russian Revolution

meanwhile, the Gulf is DEAD: BP gets Gulf oil drilling permit amid 28,000 unmonitored abandoned wells

For those occupying various cities now to protest the bankers, remember




pharma IS the bankers. http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/one-source-codex-tar-sands-and-vaccines/ “The Rockefellers and I.G. Farben worked together before World War II and during World War II. For all practical purposes, the Rockefellers and I.G. Farben were the Third Reich.”

the New Atheism: Go ask Christopher H., I think he knows
http://salesianity.blogspot.com/2011/10/scott-hahn-and-fr-robert-barron-on-new.html

Libya – Before and After
http://www.truthistreason.net/how-to-conduct-regime-change-and-steal-resources-or-humanitarian-intervention-101

Urgent Action Alert for Ohio!
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/10/urgent-action-alert-for-ohio.html



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today I thanked God on my knees
the sun was shining in a blue, unstreaked sky
today, many people were complaining
today i thanked God for the leftovers
in my house, in my kitchen
today i saw a homeless woman
sleeping on a stone bench in the gorgeous sun
Remove the blindness that cannot know You
O, GOD!!


credit ?