.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ............. Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay ......................... ............................................................................................................ ............................................................... I am the mother of holy hope, & my children are without number. I bring fearlessness in the face of great odds. I bring patience when suffering seems interminable. I bring peace when the person is discouraged. I am the light on the horizon & the dawn that scatters the night. Let everyone invoke my name & hope will settle upon them. My hope says to darkness, “You shall not enter” & to evil, “You have no place in this human heart”. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD ~ Most Holy Mary ~Jan. 25 - Feb.4, 2014 ★ .........................
URGENT ALERT for Sunday, September 21st! A letter from Bishop Slattery - Countering with Prayer the proposed Black Mass in Oklahoma City "On Sunday, September 21, a public Satanic ritual is scheduled to occur at the Oklahoma City Civic Center. Instigators of this so called “Black Mass,” threaten that a stolen consecrated host, believed by Catholics to be the real Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, will be desecrated and offered to the devil as part of a vile orgy of Satan worship." ........................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The legal sector is turning with increasing hostility on its own people. This is not America anymore.


via vigilantcitizen

Take a look before it disappears off the web:
http://www.geditcom.com/samples/Obamas/INDIs/II73.html#faminfo
via Barack Obama's Illegal Alien Family's Social Security Numbers Revealed

"The war I am seeing, am experiencing in my local Atlanta area is the Mexican Cartel against the Black Mafia." Farmboy

Michael Allison Faces 75 Years In Illinois Prison for recording police WTWO! http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/michael-allison-faces-75-years-in-illinois-prison-for-recording-police-wtwo/6216 "All that is left is for them to round us and up and kill us off. Get ready America, you’re in for a rude awakening "

A Snake in a Black Robe Proves my Point
http://www.eyesonwashington.com/2011/08/a-snake-in-a-black-robe-proves-my-point/

the fierce whitewash and propagandizing of the tenth anniversary of 911: 911 Whitewashing the War:
"Never Forget" Morphs into "Forget it"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/08/us-white-houses-911-anniversary-guidelines-ask-officials-to-minimize-references-to-al-qaeda.html

The President’s Enumerated Powers,
Rulemaking by Executive Agencies, & Executive Orders
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/39873

via thesteadydrip

* * *** * *** * *** * *

Round 2: Sequel may be worst than the original-
TS Katia on similar path as Irene
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/round-2-sequel-may-be-worst-than-the-original-ts-katia-on-similar-path-as-irene/

* * *** * *** * *** * *




Responsorial Psalm Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14

R. (13) I believe that I shall see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living.

The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom should I fear?
The LORD is my life's refuge;
of whom should I be afraid?

R. I believe that I shall see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living.

One thing I ask of the LORD;
this I seek:
To dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
That I may gaze on the loveliness of the LORD
and contemplate his temple.

R. I believe that I shall see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living.

I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.

R. I believe that I shall see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living.