.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, August 26, 2011

attention PRAYER WARRIORS

PROELIUM COMMITTO

it's time to drive the devil out & pray this storm out to sea.
remember, there are not very many of us as the whole world has abandoned God.



'To my Right & to my Left is my Lord.
There is no 3rd place, there is none for the enemy.
amen, amen.'

Our Lady of San Nicholas


'Grace & Mercy O my Jesus
during present dangers
cover us with Your precious Blood.'

'My Jesus, Pardon & Mercy
through the merits of thy Holy Wounds.'

Chaplet of the Holy Wounds


the Divine Mercy Chaplet
'Today I was awakened by a great storm. The wind was raging and it was raining in torrents, thunderbolts striking again and again. I began to pray that the storm would do no harm, when I heard the words: Say the chaplet I have taught you and the storm will cease. I began immediately to say the chaplet and hadn’t even finished it when the storm suddenly ceased, and I heard the words: Through the chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will. '(Diary §1371)